• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

September 11th, where were you when it happend?

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
just wondering what everybody was doing when it happend

me, i was at home waiting for my class at the school and i just switched on the tv and there it was the first plane went to the twin towers, then a little later another one,crazyness

TwinTowersExp-1.jpg

P

Pain

VIP
I think I was dropping a deuce.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I was in high school. My coach runs in and yells to turn on the tv. Then we all got put on lockdown which sucked and they cut the cable so we had no idea what the hell was going on.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Eating lunch. My principal was stupid and said an airplane crashed on the runway. Dummy :disgust:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
in middle school.
teach came in and said "AHHH something happened!!!"

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
I was getting my picture taken...

23rv97t-1.jpg

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
just wondering what everybody was doing when it happend

me, i was at home waiting for my class at the school and i just switched on the tv and there it was the first plane went to the twin towers, then a little later another one,crazyness

TwinTowersExp-1.jpg

Apparently, Max was watching the same news telecast that GW Bush was :ughnoes:

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Home, sick from school.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
at the gym watching it on tv.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I was in high school and somebody told us the towers were bombed. Everybody was confused, but yet we weren't allowed to watch television.

Then I got home and turned ESPN on and instead of sports it was coverage of the twin towers.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I was filling some papers bc next day started to work in McDonalds, i remember i had only 1 month living in Venezuela after leaving US, i was like wooh!! thank god i left that madness lol

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i was sleeping on my couch as my brother turned the tv on and said oh my god 2 airplanes crashed into the world trade centers.. i was so tired and said "who gives a damn, turn that shit off im tired" :49:

F

Freakzilla

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I had just gotten home from training one of my clients and I turned on the TV and CNN Headline news was on. The first thing I remember thinking was why is there a movie playing on CNN??

Then the rest of the day was just crazy. At that time I lived in Jersey about one hour from Manhattan. I remember driving to work later that afternoon and seeing F-14 fighter jets flying overhead.

Freak:uhoh2:

Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Very nice thread idea IMO, I was in the Fifth grade *haha* and I remember all the teachers gathered by the stairs crying, our school was put on lock down and kids were being pulled out left and right. They wouldn't tell us what was happening. They wanted out parents to tell us. So when I went home, I was like, "Ok, ummm...what is that..."

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Apparently, Max was watching the same news telecast that GW Bush was :ughnoes:
I was thinking the same thing. :49:

There's no way you watched the first plane go into the towers Max.

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
middle school. My dad worked downtown and they evacuated it, so he came and picked me up from school since it gave us a reason to go golfing that afternoon

F

Freakzilla

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
middle school. My dad worked downtown and they evacuated it, so he came and picked me up from school since it gave us a reason to go golfing that afternoon

National tragedy + 1000's of people dying = golf

Freak:wutyousay: