• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

PGCL- info and feedback.. new drug

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
anyone ever use this drug before? i highly doubt it but im very curious as to see what people think.. the write up on this drug looks simply incredible

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ PGCL ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

NOTE: New drug that's thought to be 10X more anabolic than Long-R3 IGF-1,
totally resistant to liver destruction and burns fat almost as well as DNP!
10 amps provide a heavy 2- 3 week cycle that should take off 20 lbs while
sparing muscle.

500mcg PER AMP!

I have seen some write up's on the net about tihis but nothing to spectacular, just wanted some opinions on what some of you out there that know of this drug think and if you have or would try in the future..

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Derek Anthony and Razor Ripped over at MD both said they shit their brains out and had to stop after one day .

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I thought I replied to this thread? Guess not. I haven't heard anything about it but it sounds way too good to be true. Just like IGF-1 turned out to not be that good.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I thought I replied to this thread? Guess not. I haven't heard anything about it but it sounds way too good to be true. Just like IGF-1 turned out to not be that good.

i was thinking the same.. but for $200 for a 2 week supply i might give it a shot and see what happens.. actually im having issues getting it over here Canuck land..

as for the guy above, yes it makes it shit a ton.