• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Testosterone + Deca Cycle

M

MrWeapon

Banned
Hey, i have been off for about 4 weeks and i'm ready to come back on to a nice moderate cycle in a few weeks.

I lost a lot of gains as i had a shit pct.
I'm pretty much back to square one. I have realised the less gear i use the more i begin to acheive.

I have gotten myself some Testosterone Enanthate, rated at 75mg/ml.[/COLOR]
I have a total of 100ml's of that.
And i also have some Deca50

I'm weighing at 78kg's 5"9 - 5"10

My goals are to hit the 87kg mark with as much water retention as possible.
I'm not a bodybuilder, just doing it to get some size for summer so i'm not very fussed on abs and being cut.

I was thinking of doing: 375mg of testosterone pw with 200mg deca pw

I also have 3ml's of sustanon 250 which i was thinking of frontloading for the first 3 weeks.

What does everyone think of that?
Training is 4 days per week and diet has been constructed by a dietician.
PCT - Clomid, Nolva etc

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Why have as much water retention as possible? So you bloat all to hell, look like shit and aren't as healthy as you can be? Start taking estrogen and then you will get the bloat you want.

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
My goals are to hit the 87kg mark with as much water retention as possible.
I'm not a bodybuilder, just doing it to get some size for summer so i'm not very fussed on abs and being cut.

Sounds like a piss poor plan.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Front loading Sust? I've never heard that one before. Some do claim they front load with long esters but Sust?? I know it has prop in it but come on get real! If your going to front load you might as well get Prop by it's self.

On another note, like the others have said above I've never heard of anyone wanting water retention. You sound like a ticking time bomb with your health. Just from your past few threads you seem overly obsessed with big huge. As we have all said before just eat your ass off, if you don't care about fat gain.

You do know once your off cycle the water will go away as well, right? I also doubt at that low of a dose you'll even have high water retention, well depending on diet but still not much.

Personally I feel that you should not use AAS! You seem to lack any knowledge or personal experience in this field even after a few cycles. Never have I heard of anyone not wanting muscle but just water retention! What you are wanting to do is very achievable by using a poor diet and Glycerin, Creatine and tons of carbs.

P.S. You contradict your self in your post as well. You say "abs don't matter" but then you go on to say that your diet has been constructed by a dietician.

montanamuscle

montanamuscle

well said...

M

MrWeapon

Banned
Sorry i think you all took me wrong.
What i mean is i don't care about the bloat look.
Off course i'm after building muscle as quick and as strong as i can.
What i'm asking is if this cycle will do that for me with a great diet and workout. I'm not fussed about water retention hence the use of deca and test.

Is this cycle enough, or is it too little?
From what i've noticed is i grow on smaller doses compared to higher doses.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Also you never answered my question about front loading with SUST..

akita

akita

Reactions on steroids are strongly individual,u have to experiment to see what is working 4 u...Just as @youngmusclejock said,u partly answered your own question...Man,get some books,articles,anything that u need to inform before starting any cycle,even training routine,etc...

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
summers over............................:dunnodude:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You'll have to excuse my ignorance as I do not know much about different labs but 75mg/ml of Test E? That sounds like a dosage for prop to me. So, to achieve 375mg per week you will need to inject 5ml (which would probably take 3 injections)?

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You'll have to excuse my ignorance as I do not know much about different labs but 75mg/ml of Test E? That sounds like a dosage for prop to me. So, to achieve 375mg per week you will need to inject 5ml (which would probably take 3 injections)?

Didn't notice that in his post. Honestly sounds like Tren or Prop. Either one could be sold as Test of any ester. It could just simply be some godawful UGL concoction.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I am just waiting to here is theory on the front loading of Sustanon.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ he has no theory. this guys is as dumb as they come when it comes to gear.

who in the hell runs a cycle and:

wants to be as bloated as possible
loses all their gains
doesn't know how to run a PCT
asks a forum if a deca and test cycle is a "good idea" (and yes weapon that stack is about as basic as they come)

this guy needs to just stop.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ he has no theory. this guys is as dumb as they come when it comes to gear.

who in the hell runs a cycle and:

wants to be as bloated as possible
loses all their gains
doesn't know how to run a PCT
asks a forum if a deca and test cycle is a "good idea" (and yes weapon that stack is about as basic as they come)

this guy needs to just stop.

a rare but good post.. :xyxthumbs:

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good posts YMJ.

I agree with everyone here bro. No disrespect, but as I'm sure you know, or should know, deca is not something you want to question. Shuts you down hard, and in result if your PCT is piss poor as it most likely is, estrogenic sides will be definite.

Front loading sust? not sure your logic. Only way I can see you getting some idea is that it's 4 esters include prop. Test E, sust and deca are highly HPTA disfunctioning, and highly water retainable; does this make sense? Not one bit. Whether you keep gains, to the eye, you will lose subq/intra water.

Come on bro, the only reason people are getting up tight is the fact that steroids aren't treated like ordinary supplements. Every mg matters.

DCuts85

DCuts85

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
aside from it all.... I think Deca + Test Cyp is probably one of the best beginning stacks there is. 200-400 mgs of Deca a week along with 300-500 mgs of test a week. Solid stack. Run that for about 6-8 weeks followed by some clean PCT like Clomid or Nova... you got a winner.

I don't know about this 75mg/ml test shit.... that's a lot of juice for you ass to take each week. Like 4-7 mls. Ouch... Front Load Sust? I would just get rid of that sust all together... three mls at 250 a piece is nothing to do anything with. Only fucking yourself off. Sust cycles tend to run long like 8-12 weeks to get full effects.