• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

i might join the army national guard....

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yea theres a base by my place and they give you a decent enlistment bonus fuck it lets see what happens

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
let us know what happens buddy :tiphat:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ kinda funny. just barely.

dude personally i would need a better reason to enlist beyond them just having a good signing bonus. think this out.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yea theres a base by my place and they give you a decent enlistment bonus fuck it lets see what happens

Thats great bro, good luck. But make sure you are doing this for more than just the money because eventually that runs out. Do it for the right reasons and you won't regret it in the future. Let us know what you decide :xyxthumbs:

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
fuck thT SHTI.... its just stealing from other people, take care of yourself. The national guards are twats.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the national guards aren't twats. the people who give them their orders are twats.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Don't listen to IS, he runs and hides under his bed when someone confronts him... :hide:

:keke:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You were in the Marines I recall, and I would say why not go reserve Marine if you could acquire a medical waiver (I remember you saying you were medically discharged) but the National Guard gives heaping sign on bonuses plus your still "serving"

Only down side is more National Guard are sent out then active duty Army :49:

If it's not about the money, go Marine Reserve dude, I think it makes more sense.

there's always the Navy :gaygay:

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP

In_the_navy-1.jpg

P

Pain

VIP
The one in the cowboy hat is totally tweeters.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You were in the Marines I recall, and I would say why not go reserve Marine if you could acquire a medical waiver (I remember you saying you were medically discharged) but the National Guard gives heaping sign on bonuses plus your still "serving"

Only down side is more National Guard are sent out then active duty Army :49:

If it's not about the money, go Marine Reserve dude, I think it makes more sense.

well with the national guard im a maryland state employee so im only gonna be stationed in maryland and theres a base 10 minutes away from my house and with my MOS ima apply for a full time job on that base so i wont have to go far, the marine corps wont do that, all i have to do go to fort jackson SC for 8 weeks of bullshit MOS training and i come back and apply for a full time so its alot better the MOS i will be training for is Admin Ops(yes no more infantry haha) its all paper work and computer shit so its all good, if i deploy ill just volunteer to get some in a grunt unit but w/e soposedly i wont even deplot due to my MOS is critical in that armory, i will not be getting any enlistment bonus so scratch that lol and the good thing is i only have to finish my time i had left in the marine corps which is only 3 years and some change(i signed a 6 year contract) and that could be reserve time but my contract is up in 2011, down fall of being in the army, shitty ass uniform ima feel like a dork with that beret thing, im used to my soft cover that fit like a glove lol

yall let me know if what im saying makes sense and if its a good idea

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
fuck thT SHTI.... its just stealing from other people, take care of yourself. The national guards are twats.

.... literally, I truthfully don't remember typing this post. :49:

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
.... literally, I truthfully don't remember typing this post. :49:

Thats what im gonna say from now on when i piss off an Admin or Mod. "I do not recall the things that I have typed." :keke:

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thats what im gonna say from now on when i piss off an Admin or Mod. "I do not recall the things that I have typed." :keke:

Yeah, but you fail to take into account several things

1) I was legitimately smashed
2) I am immune from being banned.