• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

INSIDE THE NUMBERS: PHIL HEATH

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good article endeed.Thanks for posting:xyxthumbs:

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
team mecca is behind him all the way. Great article as well. I like how he said how he doesnt think he can take jay yet but that might change after his next workout. hes got a good head on him. I hope he beats dex but i still want dex second :p

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
As much as I like Phil, he sounds too cocky for me. It actually was a bummer for me to read the article, I loved him exactly because he is an amazing bodybuilder and very competitive, but never full of himself. Which is exactly how I felt he was during the article.

I guess you cannot win if you think you wont win... but common Phil.

curtisymoo

curtisymoo

As much as I like Phil, he sounds too cocky for me. It actually was a bummer for me to read the article, I loved him exactly because he is an amazing bodybuilder and very competitive, but never full of himself. Which is exactly how I felt he was during the article.

i know exactly what you mean, i feel that way for phil too and it kinda shocked me a bit..

i guess if he suddenly became that confident(supposing flex didnt spice up his claims) he has a reason too, and from that it just gets me more excited to see what hes gonna bring for the mr o

i guess from this point only time will tell :D

hotblood66

hotblood66

i don't get it ?did he heat 300 pounds of carbs ....anyone can explane that to me...thanks

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Thanks for posting mate.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I'd say hes confident not cocky there is a difference....i mean hes just telling it like it is. I've met the dude in person and there ain't no one more down to earth with fans. He truly is a great guy....plus doesn't hurt going into the biggest show of your life with some confidence :xyxthumbs:

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
PHIL MR O 2008! .. thanks demos!!

msuman

msuman

Phil shouldn't doubt that he can beat Jay. I think he can. Never settle for 2nd!

TheGift

TheGift

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks for the support you guys, I really appreciate it. As for those who were disappointed in my remarks, I think if you really read between the lines that I wasn't by any means disrespectful nor cocky. The problem is that I am very excited and hungry for this competition, as it has taken me a long time to prepare for (3yrs) so of course I'm going to be pumped when asked certain questions. I am willing to spice things up, without creating negative responses toward my peers as they have all earned the right to compete and are all champions in my book. I just feel really good about my physique right now because of making improvements that I didn't even believe I could make within this short window since the ASC. Also, when I speak about the competition, I'm a fan of pretty much all of theirs in some way (just like many of you). However when asked certain questions about my chances against certain guys, I am going to state facts as to how I fare against them, illustrating my strengths and weaknesses against them.

Ok, enough about that, I appreciate you all for your contributions as I think this a very cool forum. I hope to meet you all at some point because of the sense of realness here. I am currently packing for my trip to Vegas and I am very excited and hungry (metabolism is going nuts haha). I really hope to maintain if not improve my look going into Friday and Saturday as I think you guys will be pleased.

I've gotta go now, Sunday fball is on haha!

Phil

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good to hear from you Phil.Good luck ,do your best:xyxthumbs:

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks for the support you guys, I really appreciate it. As for those who were disappointed in my remarks, I think if you really read between the lines that I wasn't by any means disrespectful nor cocky. The problem is that I am very excited and hungry for this competition, as it has taken me a long time to prepare for (3yrs) so of course I'm going to be pumped when asked certain questions. I am willing to spice things up, without creating negative responses toward my peers as they have all earned the right to compete and are all champions in my book. I just feel really good about my physique right now because of making improvements that I didn't even believe I could make within this short window since the ASC. Also, when I speak about the competition, I'm a fan of pretty much all of theirs in some way (just like many of you). However when asked certain questions about my chances against certain guys, I am going to state facts as to how I fare against them, illustrating my strengths and weaknesses against them.

Ok, enough about that, I appreciate you all for your contributions as I think this a very cool forum. I hope to meet you all at some point because of the sense of realness here. I am currently packing for my trip to Vegas and I am very excited and hungry (metabolism is going nuts haha). I really hope to maintain if not improve my look going into Friday and Saturday as I think you guys will be pleased.

I've gotta go now, Sunday fball is on haha!

Phil
you are the man phil !!! good luck bro :xyxthumbs: