• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Fat loss / cutting supplements...is this the right choice?

J

jguruz

Hello guys

Ok im basically trying to lose fat and get a bit more lean, BF at around 15-18% my targets around the 10-13% mark. Im currently on the following supplements:

BSN NO Xplode
Optimum nutrition pro complex whey
Animal pack
Animal pump and MRI CE2 HiDef (cycle these two every 2 months or so)
Animal nitro

I've noticed some good gains using the above but im looking to switch as i no longer notice any changes, and from the way things look theres a lot more work to do! Somebody suggested universals storm / shock therapy stack? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Lastly, how important are testosterone boosters? Am i taking too much, or is there stuff that i'm missing out on? I'm not competing or anything like that, just trying to get in to a more leaner state.

Many thanks

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
whats your current diet look like? that's the number 1 key to loosing bodyfat.. i dont care what supplement you take on this earth, without a proper diet you cant and wont loose much bodyfat.. what about your cardio? what are you doing for that? your giving supplement too much glory if you ask me.. something simple like a ECA stack with a proper diet and training routine will do the job guaranteed.. unless of course you have a thyroid issue then that's a whole different ball game, which i assume you dont have an issue with.

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
jguruz, you seem like someone who undoubtedly trains to supplement. Usually a characteristic of a teenager or a beginner trainee. Well I'm glad you came here.

You can toss a good amount of those supplements in your cabinet, and never look at them again. As far as weight loss, any nitric oxide synthesizer will not be very helpful, nor will it be ineffective, it's a economically not needed and bodybuilding is a rough sport to afford in the first place.

Please post diet.
Please post cardio scheme.

Supplementation is just a small portion to this equation we call bodybuilding.

Once we get that info, we're good to go!

whats your current diet look like? that's the number 1 key to loosing bodyfat.. i dont care what supplement you take on this earth, without a proper diet you cant and wont loose much bodyfat.. what about your cardio? what are you doing for that? your giving supplement too much glory if you ask me.. something simple like a ECA stack with a proper diet and training routine will do the job guaranteed.. unless of course you have a thyroid issue then that's a whole different ball game, which i assume you dont have an issue with.

Good post! agree.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
jguruz, you seem like someone who undoubtedly trains to supplement. Usually a characteristic of a teenager or a beginner trainee. Well I'm glad you came here.

You can toss a good amount of those supplements in your cabinet, and never look at them again. As far as weight loss, any nitric oxide synthesizer will not be very helpful, nor will it be ineffective, it's a economically not needed and bodybuilding is a rough sport to afford in the first place.

Please post diet.
Please post cardio scheme.

Supplementation is just a small portion to this equation we call bodybuilding.

Once we get that info, we're good to go!

Good post! agree.

wow, nice post.. who are you?

sorry i have been inactive for quite some time due to moving and what not.. how long have you been a member here? its nice to have guys like you..

:tiphat:

J

jguruz

Hello Serb / KM, sorry forgot about that. Currently weigh 70kg, consume about 140-180g protein a day, around 300g of carbs and approximately 50g of fat. I try and keep clear of fat/saturated fats as i'm not too familiar with the whole conept of "good" and "bad" fats, but what fat i do consume comes from foods such as cheese, tuna, chicken and beef. My daily diet is typically as follows:

Meal 1: oatmeal with a scoop of casein protein
Meal 2: chicken salad
Meal 3: tuna baguette
Meal 4: mixed vegetables
Meal 5: 6 egg whites with tuna omlette
Meal 6: cereal or muesli

Somewhere there i try and squeeze in a couple of protein shakes. I try as best as i can to avoid bread, but as my job involves walking around all day i find this gives me the best energy to cope.

Training plan:

Day 1: chest
Day 2: back
Day 3: shoulders / delts
Day 4: legs / arms
Day 5 / 6: cardio 20-30 mins combination of various machines
Day 7: rest

I have tried cardio after weights but find i have no energy at all, do you guys consume a shake or carbs pre-workout? By the way KM you're absolutely correct i am a beginner! Tried a cheap fat burner once didn't notice any difference so i promised myself never to give into those ads again. My main target for the time being is to get rid of my pooch belly which seems almost impossible. Thanks in advance all.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hello Serb / KM, sorry forgot about that. Currently weigh 70kg, consume about 140-180g protein a day, around 300g of carbs and approximately 50g of fat. I try and keep clear of fat/saturated fats as i'm not too familiar with the whole conept of "good" and "bad" fats, but what fat i do consume comes from foods such as cheese, tuna, chicken and beef. My daily diet is typically as follows:

Meal 1: oatmeal with a scoop of casein protein (thats good) try adding in some eggs with your first meal
Meal 2: chicken salad (good but you need some carbs.. .5 cup of rice maybe)
Meal 3: tuna baguette (kill the bread add rice and broccoli)
Meal 4: mixed vegetables (add some steak or chicken to this meal)
Meal 5: 6 egg whites with tuna omlette (sounds good, but i prefer a more solid meal this late.. twitch meal meal 3 for meal 5 in that order)
Meal 6: cereal or muesli ( are you kidding? your last meal needs to be only protein.. a protien shake with some flank steak would be your best best, very slow digesting.. dont forget you grow while you sleep)

Somewhere there i try and squeeze in a couple of protein shakes. I try as best as i can to avoid bread, but as my job involves walking around all day i find this gives me the best energy to cope.

Training plan:

( try doing cardio first thing in the morning on an empty stomach if you can)

Day 1: chest
Day 2: back
Day 3: shoulders / delts
Day 4: legs / arms
Day 5 / 6: cardio 20-30 mins combination of various machines
Day 7: rest

I have tried cardio after weights but find i have no energy at all, do you guys consume a shake or carbs pre-workout? By the way KM you're absolutely correct i am a beginner! Tried a cheap fat burner once didn't notice any difference so i promised myself never to give into those ads again. My main target for the time being is to get rid of my pooch belly which seems almost impossible. Thanks in advance all.

my notes are commented in red..