• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Oprah Winfrey dead?

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Oprah Winfrey’s DeathSeptember 20, 2008 at 7:29 pm · Filed under News ·Tagged oprah winfrey die dead death

Oprah Winfrey, age 54, was found dead in her home residing in Chicago, Illinois at 8:21 AM on September 20, 2008. Local Police and the FBI are trying to keep it on the down low for now until further notice. From what has been reported thus far, she appears to have a bloody area around her eye, a bullet wound in her stomach and some cuts and bruises up and down her body. They suspect she was beaten while she was trying to sleep, and shot in the side with a silenced handgun. According to the FBI, she was killed anywhere around 1:00-2:00 A.M. this morning.

The assassin was indeed very stealthy and un-noticeable, as the FBI has no idea who or what could of done this. They consider that she even might of painfully commited suicide due to the lack of evidence.

“I didn’t hear a thing, I was up until 4 last night just watching T.V. and reading some books, nothing suspicious was heard or seen, I even went outside for some ‘cigs’ a couple of times and saw nothing” -Markus Julane, Oprah’s down the street neighbor.

This blog will be updated with further info on Oprah Winfrey’s death as soon as the FBI gets things straightened out.

http://oprahsdeath.wordpress.com/

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
I hope its fake..

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
why? i want that "new age" shit of hers to die off as soon as possible..

So you want to see a person die because you dont agree with her?....thats....ludicrous

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So you want to see a person die because you dont agree with her?....thats....ludicrous

no.. but she uses the name of God in vain and needs to just go away..

as she once claimed to be a christian but when she heard in a sermon that "God was a jealous God" she left the church..

i was just kidding by the way.. i just wanted to get your wheels turning :) i dont want anyone to die.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dick Cheney Dead?

omg, dick cheney is dead? that's what tech said, I hope it's not true.

Tech said:
Dick Cheney's dead. lulz.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Cheney would die of a dick that went too far up his ass.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hahahahaha, I hope it's true.

Fat, ugly bitch... she did not deserve all the attention she got, neither the money she had. LOOK AT ME, I AM A BITCH AND I HAVE A TALK SHOW.

Thumbs up to the assassin. I fucking hate undeserved popularity and affection.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hahahahaha, I hope it's true.

Fat, ugly bitch... she did not deserve all the attention she got, neither the money she had. LOOK AT ME, I AM A BITCH AND I HAVE A TALK SHOW.

Thumbs up to the assassin. I fucking hate undeserved popularity and affection.
Dude, what's up with you lately?

Always so full of hate these days.

:ughnoes:

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ he's russian... i guess that says it all :greddy:

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dude, what's up with you lately?

Always so full of hate these days.

:ughnoes:

Sorry man !! Actually I am enjoying one of the best years of my life IRL but I usually release what tension I have stored on da interwebs.

Sorry :3

<3

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
this is real.

blogs are a legit source of vital information.

blogs blogs blogs.

blogs.

BLOGS!!!

u stupid cunts.