• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Havoc cycle

shivsiddh

shivsiddh

ok i am thinking of starting a havoc cycle, hopefully i do it right:
Hawthorne berry – preload for 2 weeks
Milk Thistle
Taurine
pct - Novedex xt ( now i know most people wont recommend this, but i wanted to stick to the legal stuff)
If there is anything missing in my list and if anyone has a better pct, please let me know.

montanamuscle

montanamuscle

you want to stick to legal stuff, so you must want bitch tit? the rest looks ok

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thats the same way ima do it, ima take novedex xt as well

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you want to stick to legal stuff, so you must want bitch tit? the rest looks ok
ive heard with havoc your good with a Novedex PCT, i mean havoc is legal why add an illegal PCT obviously its better but i think novedex is fine, i mean i could be wrong

shivsiddh

shivsiddh

exactly wht i was thinking ... but i need some more input on this from people please.

montanamuscle

montanamuscle

The Weapon: you are right but why risk it... so how do you like the havoc. my old man is on a cycle right now and he seems to like it.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The Weapon: you are right but why risk it... so how do you like the havoc. my old man is on a cycle right now and he seems to like it.
ima start in a few weeks, how much did he gain? and how many pills should i take daily? hypo told me 5, will one bottle be enough if i take 5??

and on OTC shit i dont think theres a big risk, thats just my opinion, how many people cycle AAS and not even know what a PCT is? and not notice any? ALOT! lol i dont think havoc is strong enough to give you bitch tits atleast one bottle worth, youll probably have to take alot of it for a long time IMO, like i said i could be wrong anf if i am please correct me

shivsiddh

shivsiddh

i was thinking of taking 3 caps a day, where are u buying ur stuff from ... the cheapest i found was on supplementwarehouse.com .. so its either that or tsnnutrition for me.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i got it off bodybuilding.com, i ordered a bunch of shit and decided to get that for later on, i thought it was fairly cheap and it got here 2 days later after i placed the order

shivsiddh

shivsiddh

oh ok

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
best of luck with the havoc cycle mate, you will enjoy it if done correctly, others on this board have done a cycle of this aswel.

montanamuscle

montanamuscle

ima start in a few weeks, how much did he gain? and how many pills should i take daily? hypo told me 5, will one bottle be enough if i take 5??

and on OTC shit i dont think theres a big risk, thats just my opinion, how many people cycle AAS and not even know what a PCT is? and not notice any? ALOT! lol i dont think havoc is strong enough to give you bitch tits atleast one bottle worth, youll probably have to take alot of it for a long time IMO, like i said i could be wrong anf if i am please correct me

yeah he has cut alot of fat with it!!( not sure on bf%) five to me seems like alot but hypo and done a couple of cycle so he would know. i thought you just did a gear cycle awhile a go? how did it go ? good luck with it man!!:xyxthumbs:

shivsiddh

shivsiddh

quick question, when should i start taking the novedex ?

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Havoc can be very dangerous, but I too think otc pct works fine..I just took left over 6-oxo and don't have that many days left of it, but it did fine. Take your PCT no later than a day after you finish havoc..and havoc is awesome; your gains should stay even way after your cycle is over..hell, I've been off havoc for 3 weeks and have hit 2 person bests on the bench press since; I don't think my strength is gonna decrease, and thats why I love this shit.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I took 2 caps a day split up for my second cycle of havoc and loved it. I took up to 4 a day with my first cycle but I didn't like my BP on it, but that could have been because of other stuff I was taking too like a ton of caffeine.

shivsiddh

shivsiddh

Havoc can be very dangerous, but I too think otc pct works fine..I just took left over 6-oxo and don't have that many days left of it, but it did fine. Take your PCT no later than a day after you finish havoc..and havoc is awesome; your gains should stay even way after your cycle is over..hell, I've been off havoc for 3 weeks and have hit 2 person bests on the bench press since; I don't think my strength is gonna decrease, and thats why I love this shit.
thanks man btw what about your weight? did u keep it ?

shivsiddh

shivsiddh

I took 2 caps a day split up for my second cycle of havoc and loved it. I took up to 4 a day with my first cycle but I didn't like my BP on it, but that could have been because of other stuff I was taking too like a ton of caffeine.
so 4 caps gave you a high bp ? cause if thats the case i will stick to 2 a day or max 3

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
so 4 caps gave you a high bp ? cause if thats the case i will stick to 2 a day or max 3

I would just start out at 2 and then ramp up if needed. I know I took 2 and loved it. I didn't really see a need for 4. I would feel it in my lower back a ton more with 4 But then again I would take 2 for a longer time and the 4. I am a firm believer in taking lower doses for a longer time than higher, short bursts.

shivsiddh

shivsiddh

hmmm thanks! yeah i might just stick to 2 .. and then bump it to 3 if needed

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I also like taking lower dosages for longer..it stays in your system longer, because after your done with a ph, I promise one day later and you need that pct already..yea weight went from 196 to 215ish in a month..pretty good, leaner than last time around..and the only thing I hated about this stuff is that sometimes I couldn't go to sleep at all...tired all day and energetic all night..that does not mix well with life lol