• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Mike Mentzer's HIT

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
For all of you that wanna know about HIT, this is a good movie with strict HIT:
It's got the Mentzer brothers and some douchebag lol.bout an hour

Last edited by a moderator:
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thanks!

God Mentzer's voice is annoying as hell lol

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Nice find man thanks.

hehe, Mentzers voice is really annoying, it keeps breaking lol

Zviko

Zviko

something i've been looking for:tiphat:
tht music is annoying

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So does menzter's HIT recommend 6 days off between every workout? Or is it between bodypart workouts. Like does he mean do shoulders/tricep/biceps then dont do them again for 6 days? Or does he mean do shoulders/tricep/bicep then dont workout at all for 6 days?

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
why do i need a fucking title????????

So does menzter's HIT recommend 6 days off between every workout? Or is it between bodypart workouts. Like does he mean do shoulders/tricep/biceps then dont do them again for 6 days? Or does he mean do shoulders/tricep/bicep then dont workout at all for 6 days?

surely he means don't do the same bodypart for 6 days, but who know..personally, I think the way Dugdale trains in the WITD video is spot on ..no need to be as strict as mentzer..look at the fag in the video lol..I would rather train like dorian and dugdale.:xyxthumbs:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP

Mentzer recommends 6 days between each workouts, so say if theres three workouts, and the forst one is chest and biceps, he wont train that again for like 18 days lol. That is crazy IMO and i think its much better to train like Dorian.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ya that would be tough to stay out of the gym that long....

W

Wesco

Yeah staying out the gym for that long would drive crazy. I believe as long as you're doing everything you need to do for recovery you would be o.k. Nevertheless I train in a similar manner and I'm sore for the next three day at least.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Mentzer recommends 6 days between each workouts, so say if theres three workouts, and the forst one is chest and biceps, he wont train that again for like 18 days lol. That is crazy IMO and i think its much better to train like Dorian.

Agreed, I always felt like Dorian perfected the HIT principles. I would not take 6 days off between every workout, that is just not effective IMO. 6 days between bodyparts, but not each session.

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Agreed, I always felt like Dorian perfected the HIT principles. I would not take 6 days off between every workout, that is just not effective IMO. 6 days between bodyparts, but not each session.
x2 :xyxthumbs: