• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

king of fat burners

B

beautyeye

hey people new to these forums, im a girl 24 looking to lose a little bit more bodyfat

whats a good fat burner that doesnt have too many side effects?

Workingatit46

Workingatit46

hey people new to these forums, im a girl 24 looking to lose a little bit more bodyfat

Hi

They probally will all some side effects. If tolerate stims well I would go with good old fashion Ephedra/Caffiene:xyxthumbs:

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Hello.

First off, let's analyze your diet and training. Can you post what you have so far in these fields? I say this because a weight loss supplement isn't a shortcut :xyxthumbs:

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
best fat burner

DIET AND FUCKING CARDIO

WillTheThrill

WillTheThrill

most "fat burners" just give u energy instead of actually burning fat

curtisymoo

curtisymoo

lipo 6 lipo6x by nutrex is a good one. but it wont help without diet

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Truth... Clen, T-3, T-4 and HGH are the true fat burners! Now I do not recommend those for you but it's the only think I would suggest as far as "KING FAT BURNERS"

As everyone else will say DIET AND CARDIO are key for natural's!

B

beautyeye

thanks for the suggestions people,

i already doing loads of cardio, apart from the illegal stuff is their anything in conjunction with the cardio that you would recommend, hydroxycut and nutrex seem to pop up but i doubt their effectiveness since ephedrine was banned.

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Truth... Clen, T-3, T-4 and HGH are the true fat burners! Now I do not recommend those for you but it's the only think I would suggest as far as "KING FAT BURNERS"

And DNP is the king of fatburners.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Workingatit46

Workingatit46

thanks for the suggestions people,

i already doing loads of cardio, apart from the illegal stuff is their anything in conjunction with the cardio that you would recommend, hydroxycut and nutrex seem to pop up but i doubt their effectiveness since ephedrine was banned.

Ephedra can still be had. It is sold all over the place.

Products that have ephedra in them

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Beginning of Sept I was 341, and I began taking Nutrex LIPO6X and as of Oct 1st I weigh 328, So I'd say LIPO6X would be a great bet, and with this I only did cardio for 30 minutes 3 times a week along with a low cal high protein diet.

C

crossfirebmf

What does your regular honest diest consist of? Bc without a good diet buying "fat burners" and doing loads of cardio is pointless

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I've found jumping rope to be a great fat burner. Do it as intervals in your training between sets.

I've also found that keeping a food log is a great way to burn fat.

I avoid most of the supplement fat burners because most are actually mild poisons or merely caffeine. Not really usefull.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I've found jumping rope to be a great fat burner. Do it as intervals in your training between sets.

I've also found that keeping a food log is a great way to burn fat.

I avoid most of the supplement fat burners because most are actually mild poisons or merely caffeine. Not really usefull.

Good post, basically, diet(keeping track of what you're really eating, most people underestimate cals), and training is great. Other than that, depending on how far you're willing to go, there's some decent ones, but better/healthier results could be had by stricter diet and a bit more cardio.