• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Duality:315lb lunges

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Impressive. Well done dude.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah I saw that in your videos. You looked big :xyxthumbs:

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
dayam..whats your bench/deadlift?

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^^ thanks you guys

Napol3onator-

my current best on the deadlift is 455lb for 4 (i did that last monday)

and honestly for the size of my chest i'm a pretty average presser. my best on the incline is 275lb for 6-7 and only like 315lb on the flat for 5. flat pressing too much gives me tendonitis in my shoulder so pretty much for flat movements i'll just stick to the 130lb DB's for sets of 8-10. i might try the 140's in the near future but until now these are my personal bests.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hmmm, your "balance is a bitch" because you are using a short ROM with too much weight. Don't know what these look like now, but you may want to look at getting the stride action smooth and knee to the ground in the same plane.

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hmmm, your "balance is a bitch" because you are using a short ROM with too much weight. Don't know what these look like now, but you may want to look at getting the stride action smooth and knee to the ground in the same plane.

word

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

no, the balance is a bitch because this movement is very hard. my range and form on these are perfect. blake can attest as he's seen it in real life and i've been complimented many times on these from other bbers at golds. the stride action isn't smooth at the beginning because i have to get a rythym down. i cannot believe you don't think these are good form (the only reason i'm evening responding to your comment is because i know your an intelligent guy who knows a fair share about physiology, which is why i'm so taken aback) seriously you can't even see how close my knee is to the ground because of the angle, yet you know how close my knee is to the ground? i don't think so bro.

seriously i don't want to sound upset or indignant to what you said, but you're wrong. to prove it to yourself, pause it when i'm as low as i will go on a given lunge, you will see the leg that is doing the lunging is completely parallel to the ground.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Given this is his first attempt at this weight ever he had great form IMO. His first two on these reverse lunges where shaky because he had to get use to the weight. But I feel the last half was solid. His ROM from what I see every time he does this looks legit to me. Maybe it is just the video, but I will give the credit that his form and ROM are sound. :xyxthumbs:

HATER

HATER

hey can you upload this on youtube... my pc doesnt wanna play the link...... i really wanna see this

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ try it again man the link should work.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
very good.. personally i like making a nice path where i can take 15 long strides.. and i use db's.. i kinda consider what you did as kind of cheating, but either way.. good job...

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
very good.. personally i like making a nice path where i can take 15 long strides.. and i use db's.. i kinda consider what you did as kind of cheating, but either way.. good job...

i know what you mean bro i used to only do walking lunges, but as i got progressively heavier it started to irritate my hamstrings more and more to the point i was afraid a tear would happen. doing it this way feels much better on my knees and hamstrings but makes balancing more difficult. but i have to say from personal experience doing it both ways, this is just as hard as the walking variation.

personally i don't like db's with lunges man. they start to way my shoulder girdle down too much and afterwards my rear delts hurt more than my legs just from stabalizing the weight the whole time.

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That was scary. I would decrease the weight a bit and use more strict and better form.

I have to agree with tim.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Rockys got competition
for manginas blasting.

awesome vid bro, your looking huge as hell too,
you and Blake should wrestle :linedrunk:

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Nicely done..I would never dare do that :uhoh2:

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i have to give duality credit for that

even i repped:spy:

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Damn, i wish i could watch this, i cant because it says i have to download quicktime player even though i already have. :angrydude:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i'm just baffled at the 2 people who say my form isn't good. seriously i don't even know how to respond to it, watch the vid again, pause it when i'm at the lowest point of my lunge, my leg is parallel.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thats baby weight duality, change your tampon:carduindisguise

rofl j/k dude you dont need me to tell you, you did a good job. :tiphat: