• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Phil Heath is awesome!!

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just look at him.Best his ever been.:hsughr:
_H4X2953-1.jpg

_H4X2959-1.jpg

_H4X2982-1.jpg

_H4X2990-1.jpg

P

PiC

yea crazy lookin phisique. the best his ever been.he has his weaknesses but come again he is very young. in 5 years he will be unbeatable

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He's something else.

He always nails his conditioning and he keeps growing at an alarming rate.

:ughnoes:

hydro

hydro

he looks good but i rekon he was a tad beta at the iron man, biceps and glutes from the side

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
I am close to give Pain a pm about a Team change...If Jay hasn't changed alot til tonight and shows up with a solid back and condition in the glutes and back...Im offically in Team Heath

A could swallow last year...but not this time...there is just no way...If Jay wins this...the sport is dead

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
i cant get over those arms... no one can touch them.

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he looks good but i rekon he was a tad beta at the iron man, biceps and glutes from the side

Nah..i think its just the fact that lights are better in IM..so you might think he looked better there.

P

PiC

I am close to give Pain a pm about a Team change...If Jay hasn't changed alot til tonight and shows up with a solid back and condition in the glutes and back...Im offically in Team Heath

A could swallow last year...but not this time...there is just no way...If Jay wins this...the sport is dead

so true! ur absolutely right. how come the judges dont see this??? are they fuckin blind? if they do this again this year i will never watch the O again...for what reason?

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Haha, I find it hilarious that even team Cutler is ripping on Jay.

So much for "being in the conditioning of my life" Mr. Cutler.

:49:

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Some of them perhaps.I still dont understand how you think his worst than last year.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP

I can still be a realist even though I support him
Something most have happend to him

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Some of them perhaps.I still dont understand how you think his worst than last year.

Because his upper body is far worse this year. Not to mention, his right leg is visibly smaller, his lower back looks injured, and he is very flat.

His conditioning is slightly better, especially in the lower body. Not good enough though.

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Because his upper body is far worse this year. Not to mention, his right leg is visibly smaller, his lower back looks injured, and he is very flat.

The only things I see better this year is his lower body conditioning.

I dont think so.Lats year his upperbody was more watery and flat as hell.To me his leg dont seem to be any worse than its been previous years.Dont know about the back issue either.I do think that Jay needs to be dryer for the finals.Do i think his going to win?..doesnt mather ,but i think judges have him first after PJ.
Honestly i think this is Phils night and it would great to see him win this year.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
IF HE DOESNT WIN OR GET TOP 2 IM GONNA BE PISSED. SORRY FOR THE CAPS IM AT WORK AND I FORGOT.

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
its too early for phil to take such a big candy

you cant go there and win in the first try.. i dont know, whatever, he looks great, but he needs to improve, i would reward him with top 2-3 just to make him hungry for next year, to make him rage and work even harder

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
its too early for phil to take such a big candy

you cant go there and win in the first try.. i dont know, whatever, he looks great, but he needs to improve, i would reward him with top 2-3 just to make him hungry for next year, to make him rage and work even harder
Which is why I could see them giving it to Dexter.

That is, if they arn't kissing Jay's ass.

:keke:

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If your the best there you should win no matter if its your first or 1000th try :angrydude:

but there is nothing else to aim to if you get the biggest reward in the first try