• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Dennis wolf after pre-judging MDTV interview

Zviko

Zviko

I've noticed that some of you guys are mainly foucsing on Phil dex and don't have jay getting a third sandow what are you thoughts on the WOLF. He does look to be in way better condition and his face in the interview says it all
10hu4x1-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thanks for the interview bro :xyxthumbs:

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't think he is as good as last year.

Remember how his most muscular almost blew Ronnie away? Don't see that this time around

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I agree, I wasn't here for the prejudging, but I am worried that nobody is talking about Wolf.

Zviko

Zviko

I don't think he is as good as last year.

Remember how his most muscular almost blew Ronnie away? Don't see that this time around
I personally thought his MM looked insane this time around look at him next to phil:hhj:

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think his conditioning is way better than last year and he really tightened up his hams and glutes. He was very dry for prejudging. Still a lil work to do on his lower back.