• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Help watching the webcast

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I tried watching predjudging (as well as the replay just now) but it was constantly stopping and starting. I think I saw about a minute or less of total footage from last night. So, can anyone help me straighten this out so I can watch finals in a few hours?

I have tried:

1) Internet explorer
2) Firefox

And realplayer, VLC media player, and windows media player for both. If I use IE, it constantly stops. If I use Firefox, it tells me I need a plug-in even though I'm positive I have it (I downloaded and ran the stupid thing like 20 times to make sure :uhoh2:).

I'm using Windows XP and my computer is not crap. I normally I have absolutely no trouble watching videos from other places.

Help? :ughnoes:

G

Griffstrong

Not sure what you can do bro. Pretty much everybody had the same problem. I just dont think bodybuilding.com's network is strong enough to run millions of webcasts. So we might be screwed.

FlexFan

FlexFan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The webcast for the prejudging went down for a while and everybody saw that this year's webcast sucks ass...I don't think the problem is in your comp bro...

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I thought it was a widespread problem (and it was for a large part of prejudging), but I was on MSN with Ironslave, Line, and a few others and they had no trouble watching it for the later half. I did everything they did and I couldn't get it to work.