• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The future for Dex and Jay?

jwill0214

jwill0214

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Do you guys think Dex should retire while on top? He can't have a better year than this year and next year most likely will only be worst. The competition is only getting better and he is only getting older. I think he should retire.

Do you think Jay will retire as a loser? or will he give it another shot? I don't see how he can get the olympia back after losing it.

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Me, I love comback stories..there's nothing like it..I want Zoknat making a Jay Cutler comback video right now !lol. I would love to see Jay even win it next year, so we can call him a true mr olympia..however, I want it to be because he "deserved"it..not by sucking the head of the head judges penis, but by having the best physique with all the right proportions. Ive said this before(yesterday lol), if Jay can find a way to keep his legs ,possibly even get them bigger, without doing squat, and also never contracting his oblique(and another would be to not eat soooo damn much)then he absolutely can come in 01 condition..so ofcourse, if he can put hard work into 1 more year and go out with a fridgerator I mean bang then that is totally respectfull..so do work Jay! that was just 7 years ago..big woop..34 vs 27 yr old..he can still manage that waist, he just needs to do EXACTLY what he did in 01, and with the addition of Dave Palumbo as his nutrition guide..I promise you the Palumbo diet would work for Jay.

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't think Cutler can come back now that the judges have opened their eyes and seen his fault. He may compete again, but would probably place even lower.

Yeah, Baby!

As far as Dex goes, I would have no problem if he retires now. Congrats to him.

PS: Is Jay still having his after party??

P

PiC

i think jay is one of the worst conditioned mr olympia`s ever.but hell he was next in line. i think jay should draw a line and see what the fuck is wrong with him.is it the metabolism, is it the diet, is it the size? he is the only one who knows what to do new so he can come or not back.but if he comes back it should be interesting to see. as in for dex its hard to say that this year its his best. dex never came in a contest with a bad condition so he can continue but i can`t see what improvements he could do so he can be the undoubtable mr olympia next year. dont forget vic , kai and branch are coming next year

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The problem now is Jay stands alone on the stage as a true mass monster...times have changed and we are looking at old school style bodybuilding again. The majority of guys on stage have the more conditioned symmetrical physiques. Jay honestly looks out of place now...the era seems to have come to an end. That being said hes the biggest, widest most muscular dude on the stage....

I thought jay's condition was alot better tonight then it was lastnight... but he def needs to bring down the waistline if he plans on being competitive in this "new era" of bodybuidling. Make all the difference cause the dude is fucking as wide and as muscular as they come.

PS: I honestly dont get the dexter hype....if your going with that eye pleasing physique then how does Phil heath not win ????

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i think jay is one of the worst conditioned mr olympia`s ever.but hell he was next in line. i think jay should draw a line and see what the fuck is wrong with him.is it the metabolism, is it the diet, is it the size? he is the only one who knows what to do new so he can come or not back.but if he comes back it should be interesting to see. as in for dex its hard to say that this year its his best. dex never came in a contest with a bad condition so he can continue but i can`t see what improvements he could do so he can be the undoubtable mr olympia next year. dont forget vic , kai and branch are coming next year

I don't think Cutler even knows what is wrong.

His friends and fans have been telling him that he is the best, that there is nothing wrong with his wide waist, flat chest, legs, biceps, hair etc.

He has been winning with all those faults, so this result will come as a HUGE surprise to him and all his fans.

Maybe he should take off the HATA BLOCKERS and look in the mirror?

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
PS: I honestly dont get the dexter hype....if your going with that eye pleasing physique then how does Phil heath not win ????

Dexter doesn't blow everyone away the way Ronnie did, but he has a very pleasing package and few faults. I feel he beat Heath in the back lat spread, but would like to see a better back double bicep from him. Could have gone to Heath and there wouldn't have been many complaints.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Bah Heath is more complete than Dexter...this will make for some interesting shows for the next few years anyways :D

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
I don't think Cutler can come back now that the judges have opened their eyes and seen his fault. He may compete again, but would probably place even lower.

Yeah, Baby!

As far as Dex goes, I would have no problem if he retires now. Congrats to him.

PS: Is Jay still having his after party??

ask Madmax about teh party :carduindisguise

i bet Jay is invited at Dex's party now :keke:

P

Pioneer

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It doenst really matter if they retire or not there's almost no way they are going to win next year with Heath, Vic coming back and also Greene. So i think Cutler should retrie maybe Dex could give it another year.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Sonelag

Sonelag

I don't see Dexter improving too much for next year. He is pushing 40 and in his top shape. For Cutler, if the judging remains conditioning and proportions > size, there just too much to improve in a year. And even if he could do it, he still has that blocky waist. If Heath takes the next year off and shoots just for the -09 Olympia, he will be strong and no way Dex or Jay can beat him, but there still is Victor...

If Jay want's to end it like Ronnie then he should compete again next year. If he retires this year I think he will keep more respect in my eyes. (Even though Ronnie is the best ever)

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i see dex winning / jay quitting