• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

2009 Mr. Olympia - Dexter, you must be carefull

D

demostenes

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
2009 can be different...

and remember... they're not dead yet

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
phil is without question the heir to the throne. i don't think there's really any doubt about it.

jay is done. now there is no more precedent for him to just be handed 1st, he will half to earn it. and quite frankly he does not have the genetic structure right now to beat Heath or Wolf.

ddragaon

ddragaon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Should be interesting to see who will do the Arnold classic in 2009
We may see Dex,Phil,Vic and Wolf fight for AC and Mr.O
Can´t wait

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
i think kai is gonna be the dark horse for the arnold 09'. He'd be out of most peoples top 3 but having sat out the O if he can stay injury free I dont see many getting in his way. Should be very interesting.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
2009 will be different and even better year to watch Mr.O, with afew of the great names making their return to the stage due to taking time off or for other reasons.

they know what they judges are looking for from seeing what happened this year maybe.
and for those that didn't compete know who/what to watch out for while aiming to adjust their weakpoints to match their rest of the body VS other bodybuilders.

J

joligr

phil is without question the heir to the throne. i don't think there's really any doubt about it.

jay is done. now there is no more precedent for him to just be handed 1st, he will half to earn it. and quite frankly he does not have the genetic structure right now to beat Heath or Wolf.

Victor Martinez all the way. Victor 2007 would have taken 2008 show

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
phil should of won his year in all hoensty. hes just a little bit better in almost every pose next to dexter.

B

BB999

I think that Dexter deserved the win imo and I think that Jay this year could have lost out to Phil.
Phil looked awesome for his first O showing, but I have been a big fan of Phil Heath since I saw him on the pages of FLEX.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
A

aroganttravis

It sucked to see jay lose but its good for the sport. Just think that because you won the year before dosent mean that you have to just show up to win now... this definely gives everyone a shot!