• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Kuddos to Jay

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Big big Kuddos to Jay for acting like a true Champ that he is... none of that disgraceful almost mooning the fans like the "Mr O before him"... Jay you made us Jay Fans proud even in defeat

Attachments

• JAY-Kuddos2.jpg
    JAY-Kuddos2.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 177
  • JAY-Kuddos1.jpg
    JAY-Kuddos1.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 178
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah he took the classy and gentleman-ish way out of the ordeal.

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
True. Must have been very difficult, hence the grin on his face!

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Big big Kuddos to Jay for acting like a true Champ that he is... none of that disgraceful almost mooning the fans like the "Mr O before him"... Jay you made us Jay Fans proud even in defeat
The irony in this post is fantastic. Yes, Jay took the loss fantastically and I gained a lot of respect for him but it's funny how, in a thread where we're applauding grace and tact, that you take an unsubstantiated cheap shot at Ronnie.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
The irony in this post is fantastic. Yes, Jay took the loss fantastically and I gained a lot of respect for him but it's funny how, in a thread where we're applauding grace and tact, that you take an unsubstantiated cheap shot at Ronnie.

True, but he was right imo

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
i respect Jay for that, he is a great bodybuilder and a gentleman :tiphat:

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
True, but he was right imo
Why not compare it to Jay's previous losses when he said the decision was "bullshit"? Because the OP doesn't like Coleman and would rather take a swat at him.

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
team cutler for ever here :_)

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Why not compare it to Jay's previous losses when he said the decision was "bullshit"? Because the OP doesn't like Coleman and would rather take a swat at him.

Thats not being discussed..even though 2001 and 2002 was bs wins for Coleman, and 07 was for Cutler. My comment was about that ronnie left the stage because he lost, Jay didn't

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Thats not being discussed..even though 2001 and 2002 was bs wins for Coleman, and 07 was for Cutler. My comment was about that ronnie left the stage because he lost, Jay didn't
Firstly, you're completely wrong about 2001 and 2002. Secondly, Cutler said that in 2005. Thirdly, the two aren't even comparable as far as the magnitude of their losses are concerned. You're spinning your wheels here, defending someone that doesn't deserve it.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Firstly, you're completely wrong about 2001 and 2002. Secondly, Cutler said that in 2005. Thirdly, the two aren't even comparable as far as the magnitude of their losses are concerned. You're spinning your wheels here, defending someone that doesn't deserve it.

1.Jay should have won in 2001 he was IMO atleast much sharper. Ronnie was off the same goes for 2002 Ronnie was off

2. I know, I have that DVD..

3. :wutyousay:

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
1.Jay should have won in 2001 he was IMO atleast much sharper. Ronnie was off the same goes for 2002 Ronnie was off
Distention aside, how was Ronnie off in 2001? He looked fantastic and, if you ask me, Jay had no business being ahead after prejudging, plus there are other factors to consider regarding the judging of the night show, the changes in their physiques, etcetera. In 2002, Levrone looked great from the front but lacked the legs and back required to topple Ronnie. Honestly, this is old and tiresome and you're arguing absolutely moot points here.
Daniel Andesson said:
2. I know, I have that DVD..
Then why bring up 2001 and 2002?
Daniel Andersson said:
3. :wutyousay:
Please tell me why it was necessary to bring up something Ronnie did when congratulating Jay? I already commented on the irony of the situation and you counter that he's right and now you're being overtly dismissive with only posting a smiley.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jay takes a lot of heat on this forum as well as many others im sure....but lets not forget that Cutler had many many great years as a bodybuilder, sadly the guy he was trying to beat over most those years was just so damn good, i mean arguably the best ever! Taking second many times isn't to shabby considering who he was going up against. Whether he retires this year or not he's gotta get the respect as one of the best to grace the stage. Like em or hate him he was a great champ and runner up in my books :D

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Firsly........................why did I get this vision of you :uhoh2:..

Distention aside, how was Ronnie off in 2001? He looked fantastic and, if you ask me, Jay had no business being ahead after prejudging, plus there are other factors to consider regarding the judging of the night show, the changes in their physiques, etcetera. In 2002, Levrone looked great from the front but lacked the legs and back required to topple Ronnie. Honestly, this is old and tiresome and you're arguing absolutely moot points here.

Then why bring up 2001 and 2002?

I think ronnie looked better in all year prior to 2001 and 2002. And Cutler did his best showing ever.

Please tell me why it was necessary to bring up something Ronnie did when congratulating Jay? I already commented on the irony of the situation and you counter that he's right and now you're being overtly dismissive with only posting a smiley.

Not at all Line. Honestly I dont know what I should say about it..hence the smiley. I just think you should gratulate the winner everytime, if not, you are a sore loser in my eyes.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Firsly........................why did I get this vision of you :uhoh2:..
New avatar. :xyxthumbs:
Daniel Andersson said:
I think ronnie looked better in all year prior to 2001 and 2002. And Cutler did his best showing ever.
I'd argue that his 2001 appearance is far from his worst but yes, he looked far from great in 2002. It's just that no one was good enough to top him.
Daniel Andersson said:
Not at all Line. Honestly I dont know what I should say about it..hence the smiley. I just think you should gratulate the winner everytime, if not, you are a sore loser in my eyes.
Okay, this is all fine but, again, there was no reason to even bring it up in the first place.

A

Achilles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Kuddos for what.. acting like a champ? its nothing more than normal to act that way imho

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Kuddos for what.. acting like a champ? its nothing more than normal to act that way imho

its normal, but you dont see everyday a champion losing with a smile on his face

nobody likes to lose.. :wutyousay: