• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Happy with these results ?

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Although the judges handed the Sandow to Dex, I feel it was still an unfair decision overall. Maybe they agreed to give it to Dex so that nobody would focus on Jay being second. So nobody could complain things were not fair.

But I am not happy, for me Jay should have been way down. Actually, this is what I think should have happened:

Dex
Phil
Toney/Dennis
Toney/Dennis
Jay

So... are you guys happy with the entire set of results ? Am I just a very angry person ?

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You are just very angry, although entitled to your opinion.

I am also unhappy about Jay's placing, but very hapy for Dex

HammerZC

HammerZC

I'm a fan of Jay, but to be fair, I would have to say that Jay belongs lower on the list.

He didn't look his best IMO

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
As I've said before, it's a step in the right direction and probably the best we could have realistically hoped for going into the contest. I'm ecstatic.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
I think it could have gone either way between dex and phil. I liked Phil more this time

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
As I've said before, it's a step in the right direction and probably the best we could have realistically hoped for going into the contest. I'm ecstatic.

Indeed, but it makes me sad that we have to accept the biased judging and wish for the best gradually. That's just like saying thanks to your uncle for not raping you last night.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Indeed, but it makes me sad that we have to accept the biased judging and wish for the best gradually. That's just like saying thanks to your uncle for not raping you last night.
Agreed but this still remains a monstrous first step.

A

Achilles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm happy with DEx winning but not so happy with Jay become second. Phil deserved it big time

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Phil deserved the win

That's arguable. I believe he has infinite potential, just like the Wolf, but Dex was still ahead by a few.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I thought like the Arnold, it could have gone either way between Dex and Phil. Someone mentioned that Dex is a bit denser in the chest/shoulder region, which comes through years of training, and I'd agree.

Jay was much improved Saturday night, but yeah, I still would have probably had him in 5th.

R

Ruhlforever

Jay is definetely no more ON DIURETICS, since this time we didn't hear about any illness before competion, no dehydration, Nothing as happened in 2001. Several Athletes including Nasser and Markus and Dillet were disqualified for Diuretics, Jay, Never, but it is clear that Jay is carrying since last year a heavy amount of water making him FLAT. Victor Should won last year and know justice came first as it should be.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Jay is definetely no more ON DIURETICS, since this time we didn't hear about any illness before competion, no dehydration, Nothing as happened in 2001. Several Athletes including Nasser and Markus and Dillet were disqualified for Diuretics, Jay, Never, but it is clear that Jay is carrying since last year a heavy amount of water making him FLAT. Victor Should won last year and know justice came first as it should be.
This is pretty much the only thing even close to a cohesive thought that I can find here.

fatchops

fatchops

1. Dexter
2. Phil
3. Jay
4. Wolf

We all know how this bodybuilding politics works(lets hope this changes in the upcoming years) but there was no way they would have given it to Phil even if he was 10x better than Dexter and Jay. I believed it was well deserved for Dexter, he has done this so many times and has always came in great shape. Great Physique.

Congrats Dexter!