• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Brett Favre throws 6 TD passes today.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Guess he should have retired, right? :ughnoes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Chiefs losing streak ended!

we are now 1-12 in the last 13 regular season games. :hsughr:

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Favre still sucks :spy:

damn vikings blew another game :tear:

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
rumour has it he did it wearing pads and a helmet as well. What a pussy

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
BFD who gives a crap he is still a POS. LULZ at the right

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
FUCK THE COWBOYS !!

HAHAHAHA

REDSKINS BABE :linedrunk:

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ya i mean he plays like this every game right? and against such great competition to boot.

I agree, doesn't matter that he's second in the league in completion %, first in quarterback rating AND number of touchdown passes, if he can't throw 6 touchdowns every week, he should retire.

I also agree, NFL players aren't really all that good at football anyways :uhoh2:

Time to hang them up, Brett.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
um, i don't get it :uhoh2:

Are you kidding me? So what, he didn't do it against the 1985 Bears defense, this is still against professional football players who are absolute freaks, and the best in the world at what they do. You're comment trivializing this because it wasn't against the best defensive team in the league is just absurd.

You really think that someone who is leading the league in touchdowns, quarterback rating, and second in completion percentage should retire? :uhoh2:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
You really think that someone who is leading the league in touchdowns, quarterback rating, and second in completion percentage should retire? :uhoh2:

If i had stats like that id probs be worth lots of money and would never want to retire lulz

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Are you kidding me? So what, he didn't do it against the 1985 Bears defense, this is still against professional football players who are absolute freaks, and the best in the world at what they do. You're comment trivializing this because it wasn't against the best defensive team in the league is just absurd.

oh geez chill out. i just didn't get at all what that comment meant "nfl players aren't good at football". i don't see how you come to that conclusion (in sarcasm obviously) off of what i said.

listen i'm not knocking on brett's performance thus far this season. but back when he was causing all that drama bullshit for the packers and NFL it irriatated me that someone with such an illustrious career and nothing left to prove would do that....AFTER already saying they were retired. it put everyone in a shitty situation. which is why i did not support him "unretiring"

Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
oh geez chill out. i just didn't get at all what that comment meant "nfl players aren't good at football". i don't see how you come to that conclusion (in sarcasm obviously) off of what i said.

listen i'm not knocking on brett's performance thus far this season. but back when he was causing all that drama bullshit for the packers and NFL it irriatated me that someone with such an illustrious career and nothing left to prove would do that....AFTER already saying they were retired. it put everyone in a shitty situation. which is why i did not support him "unretiring"

Yeah, the whole drama thing was annoying as hell. But everyone knew he wasn't going to retire. In the interview where he was crying and shit with his retirement speech, he gave it away when he said "... but I know I can still play."

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Brett, is amazing qb, as a packer fan i support brett and hope he can make it to the superbowl again, i will just say that brett is kinda like m.jordan he can´t quit something he loves so much and still has that talent. i see brett in the nfl for the next 3 yrs or so, best qb in the legue right now end of story