• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Muscletime pics update

R

Ruhlforever

Based on Muscletime comments and pictures Phil should have won the show, go to the website and see, some pics:

2008-mr-olympia-45.jpg

2008-mr-olympia-48.jpg

2008-mr-olympia-51.jpg

2008-mr-olympia-46.jpg

2008-mr-olympia-47.jpg

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn that would have been so tough to judge. I still agree with the decision to give it to dex though. His density and dryness is unreal.

curtisymoo

curtisymoo

phil just needs some seasoning is all.

and if he was just idk one notch close to his iron man conditioning with his slightly larger size.. different story

EDIT: he pisses all over dex in the back double bi, how can you say dex is sharper when phil's got more glutes and hams than him?

R

Ruhlforever

but what a fu...ing most muscular OMG

R

Ruhlforever

everytime I work out for arms I always put Phil in my mind

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
phil just needs some seasoning is all.

and if he was just idk one notch close to his iron man conditioning with his slightly larger size.. different story

EDIT: he pisses all over dex in the back double bi, how can you say dex is sharper when phil's got more glutes and hams than him?

Pisses all over Dex in the bdb? I dont know about that. I agree that phil beats him in that pose but Dex isn't that far behind at all. All in all, Dex is sharper, harder and dryer.

R

Ruhlforever

Dex Better in Back and Chest

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
In time phil will have his chance and glory, phil was the second best overal package on that stage

R

Ruhlforever

2008-mr-olympia-60.jpg

Signs of what????, I don't know but he is not the same

Outstanding 2001 condition

Sad about it

2001-olympia-192.jpg

2001-olympia-208.jpg

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
The more I've looked over the pics I can see how Dex beat Phil, although Phil was sharper Dex brought the better package proportion wise. Phil only really beat him in arms and legs. Dex's torso was superior, his lats and delts wider and his chest fuller.

How Jay beat Phil is anyone's guess. Proportionately Phil is far superior and condition wise also, all Jay brought was bulk.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^That seems to be the general opinion of most of us.

At least the result isn't as bad as 2007. Even though some think it should have been Heath first then Dex, in general most people are happy with Dex.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
yeah dex was the winner. it was tight but dex had a thicker back, chest and delts like el freako said. I dont see phil winning the back double bis either. Dexter back and delts are better, heaths legs are better, glutes are about the same, arms are very close. But dex is more dense in the back. The above photo is also quite bad and dexter is out of focus

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ i agree w everything....except the arms comment. phil has perhaps the greatest arms that the IFBB has ever seen. look at phil and dex in the MM pic. phil's arms are absolutely retarded. best arms ever.