• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Dexter As Olympia

Will Dexter as Mr. O Be any Diffrent For BB?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
DCuts85

DCuts85

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
When Jay won in 2006, lots of people said it would be good for the sport and he would be an ambassador of some sort for the sport of bodybuilding to the general public. Although the opinions of this may differ of Jay's "Public Performance", do you think Dexter can carry the touch of Mr. Olympia with the same hype as Ronnie and Jay did?

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I was wondering this same thing. I think his physique will be more "average person" friendly but I dont see Dex doing many appearances. I think Jay was great at this because he was traveling everywhere and visiting every expo and guest posing that he could. I hope that Dex can do the same, and if he can I think people will like his personality better because he actually has one.

DCuts85

DCuts85

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I was wondering this same thing. I think his physique will be more "average person" friendly but I dont see Dex doing many appearances. I think Jay was great at this because he was traveling everywhere and visiting every expo and guest posing that he could. I hope that Dex can do the same, and if he can I think people will like his personality better because he actually has one.

Agreed. Jay was everywhere doing everything, yet, as dull as a brick. If Dex can mimic Jay's dedication, we might make a few headlines.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It would not change anything...

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Same old same old although his physique might be more "acceptble".

What is there to do anyway? Mainstream will never like bbd