• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

BSN Volumaize

shivsiddh

shivsiddh

BSN Volumaize
i don't know if this has been discussed before but, has anyone heard or tried this? and if yes, how is it ?

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
never heard of it but i presume by the name its BSN's version of a post workout formula with waxymaize starch

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
never heard of it but i presume by the name its BSN's version of a post workout formula with waxymaize starch

its during work out waxy....:ughnoes:

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the supplement is listed on the BSN Website. ill see if i can find more details regarding whats in it and etc

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sounds good. Dextrose is cheaper and probably just as effective. BCAA's will refrain catabolism and a balanced diet will determine glycogenolysis. It's $70-80 that's a lot of money for a month supply.

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Its taste great I got some samples I will tell you guys what I think when I do try it while working out...

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
BSN:Volumaize

96vn8m-1.jpg

Directions: Use On Training Days: As a dietary supplement, mix 2 scoops with approximately 20 oz. of cold water or any beverage of your choice immediately prior to your workout and consume during training (N-Training™).

Use On Non-Training Days: As a dietary supplement, mix 1 scoop with approximately 10 oz. of cold water or any beverage of your choice upon waking.

NOTE: To maximize the hypertrophic activating myocellular expanding effects take VOLUMAIZE™ every day. Also consume 120 oz. of water per day and a diet that is rich in protein and carbohydrates. Your body chemistry and weight will determine how long it takes to experience the effects of VOLUMAIZE™. Many users may notice the effects within the first few days of recommended use. Each week thereafter, the effects will become more pronounced. Other users may notice the initial effects after several days of use. Again, the effects will become more pronounced each week thereafter. VOLUMAIZE™ begins to induce its maximum vaso-muscular volumizing effects in 3-4 weeks. After 12 weeks of use, discontinue for at least 4 weeks.

Warnings: Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. VOLUMAIZE™ is strictly intended for use by healthy adults 18-50 years of age. Before consuming VOLUMAIZE™ seek advice from a health care practitioner if you are unaware of your current health condition, planning a medical procedure, or have any pre-existing medical condition including but not limited to: high or low blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, stroke; heart, liver, or thyroid disease; anxiety, depression, seizure disorder, psychiatric disease, diabetes, pernicious anemia, difficulty urinating due to prostate enlargement, or if you are taking an MAO inhibitor or any other medication. Discontinue 2 weeks prior to surgery. Do not use if you are pregnant, nursing, or contemplating pregnancy. Reduce or discontinue use if sleeplessness, tremors, dizziness, nervousness, headaches, or heart palpitations occur. Please be aware this product contains the naturally occurring amino acid Beta-Alanine, which may cause a tingling skin sensation in some individuals similar to niacin flush. This effect should diminish after a few hours and should ultimately subside after days of continuous use. Although rare, individuals with the genetic disorder Hyper Beta-Alaninemia should not use this product. Keep out of reach of children and pets.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
for the price that bb.com is selling it for is pretty good for 40 servings, taking to mind only to use 1 scoop to get more value for your money ratio of powder.

What really annoys me is that importing protein from the USA into australia, we can;t do :tear:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^, that sucks Dridz :( sometimes life is completely unfair..
its still somewhat expensive though, who knows maybe they might come out with a 60 serving size like N.O. Xplode and Cellmass

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm going to get some samples Monday at the local supplement store, never tried any waxymaize stuff..

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
theres afew other good waxy maize supplements out there aswel
its always good to compare them before forking out the big bucks to get the best results/ value for money. :tiphat:

i was interested in even trying Universal : Torrent
which retails for roughly 80 - 100$ AUS :keke: for 30 servings

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i might have to buy a tub of torrent after the show, the profile of it looks really solid

durantb

durantb

I tried it for the first time yesterday it is alright, just a little sweet.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I just bought a 15 serving of Torrent, and BSN volumaize
i will do a review on both.

cost me 81$ for both, also this is at a retail store here.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I just bought a 15 serving of Torrent, and BSN volumaize
i will do a review on both.

cost me 81$ for both, also this is at a retail store here.

Damn bro!! $81 for both is way to much, you should of brought it via the net, you would have saved so much more money,

that would be cool if you did do a review bro, in time im gonna buy torrent

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
speaking of during workouts, has anyone tried intrabolic from athletic edge?? its fucking great!