• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

PrinceVegeta's nutrition journey

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey there

I will start logging my eating routine so i can get feedback!

Will also include all supps used!!

Stay tuned....

At start of logging 27th september i weighed 120 kg..dont know bf...pretty high though..Every saturday( 27th was saturday) will include new weigth)

No specific goal in mind just leaner and drier

I eat about every 2.5-3 hours...depends on size of previous meal...no specific pre or post workout meal

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
27th september 2008

Meal 1: 2eggs,3eggwhites,2 slices of brown bread multi grain,2 pieces chicken deli=390 kcals
Meal 2: 2 scoops ON WHEY protein=220 kcals
Meal 3: 125 grams salmon,2/3 cup brown rice, some broccoli=425 kcals
Meal 4: Pasta Seafood,piece of apple pie=700 kcals
Meal 5: 1 scoop ON WHEY, 450 grams fat free high protein yoghurt=600 kcals
Meal 6: 2 scoops ON WHEY=220 kcals

Total cals: 2600-2700
Protein: 250-255

September 28th

Meal 1: 2eggs,3 eggwhites, 2 multigrain pancackes= 511 kcals
Meal 2: 2 scoops ON WHEY 220kcals
Meal 3: 200grams shrimp,3/4 cups brown rice, some broccoli=320 kcals
Meal 4: 250 grams of chicken,salad,small amount of dressing= 745 kcals
Meal 5: 2 scoops ON WHEY, 350 ml milk=385 kcals

Total cals:2200-2300
Protein:255-260

September 29th

Meal 1: 2eggs,3eggwhites,2 multigrain pancackes=550
Meal 2: 3 scoops ON WHEY protein=330
Meal 3: Peace of brown bread with some tuna, 500ml milk(school food)=650 kcals
Meal 4: 150 grams chicken,100g green veggies,100 grams brown dutch beans=355 kcals
Meal 5: 2 slices brown bread mutli grain,cheese,ham deli=300 kcals
Meal 6: 2 scoops ON WHEY,200ml milk=350 kcals

Total cals: 2550-2600
Total protein: 255-260

September 30th

Meal 1: 2 eggs,3eggwhites,2 slices brown bread=360 kcals
Meal 2: 3 scoops ON WHEY=330 kcals
Meal 3: 230 ground beef lean, 2 slices brown bread=600 kcals
Meal 4: 2 scoops ON WHEY=220 kcals
Meal 5: Tuna with some bugles( damn chick flick movie snack with my gf)=300 kcals
Meal 6: 150 grams chicken,150 grams greens=290 kcals
Meal 7: 2 scoops ON WHEY=220 kcals

Was a really lond day...

Total cals:2300-2400
Protein:350!! great protein day!!

Will log again on sunday morning with how much kg's i lost!!

Supps: ON WHEY, lecitine, joint supp, venom by ALR, jungle warfare by ALR,multi, once a animal pak, ZMA

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nice looking log bro

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
October 2nd

Meal 1: 2eggs,3eggwhites,300 ml milk,100 grams cruesli=700 kcals
Meal 2: High protein yoghurt=220
Meal 3: 2 scoops ON WHEY. 2 slices brown bread,165 grams beef and some cheese=750 kcals
Meal 4: Meatballs=250
Meal 5: 165 grams beef, 2 slices brown bread,cheese=530

Total cals: 2450-2500
Total protein: 230-235

October 3rd

Meal 1: 2 scoops ON WHEY=220 kcals
Meal 2: 3 eggs and two whole grain pancackes=550
Meal 3: High protein yoghurt=220
Meal 4: 1.5 scoops ON WHEY= 165
Meal 5: 125g salmon,150 quiche pie, some broccoli=675
Meal 6: 150 grams chicken,80 grams loops cereal, 150 ml milk=660

Total cals:2500-2550
Protein:260-265

October 4th

Meal 1: 2eggs,3 eggwhites,40 grams oatmeal in 250 ml milk=460
Meal 2: 1.5 scoops ON WHEY=165
Meal 3: 200 grams chicken,2 small potatoes,tartar sauce+cranberry juice=600kcals
Meal 4: High protein yoghurt=220 kcals
Meal 5:3 eggs, 2eggwhites,1 banana, 1 small croissant=610
Meal 6: High yoghurt protein,50 grams loops=320

Total cals:2400-2450
Total protein:230-235

After one week of good eating and training i weighed on this morning 117kg...not on a empty stomach...which means a 3 kg weight loss from last saturday!!

A

Achilles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good luck with the cut Vegeta :xyxthumbs:

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you say 3 scoops on whey that is about 75 grams of whey in one meal,a little bit to much and a waste of money.dont depend your diet so much on protein powders,stick with real food as much as you can,Maxmontzer gets ready for contest and he has protein shakes all day instead of eating,the results are not that good...

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you say 3 scoops on whey that is about 75 grams of whey in one meal,a little bit to much and a waste of money.dont depend your diet so much on protein powders,stick with real food as much as you can,Maxmontzer gets ready for contest and he has protein shakes all day instead of eating,the results are not that good...

Most of my shakes are during school or pwo...i know that 75 grams is a lot sometimes but if i dont do this and dont get the right amount of protein a day and spaced out in my meals i dont feel right...plus i pull long hours at school....today i was from 9 am till 6 am at school...so only real goog meal i had was breakfast and when i got home from school...school sucks:keke:

I will try to find a alternative for this problem.

Thanx for the great input:xyxthumbs:

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You could add some Nutrix at least thats what I do at school if I want a easy snack. Its great when you mix it with milk, nice carb/protein ratio. You can buy it at the supermarked and its easy to take along with you.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Most of my shakes are during school or pwo...i know that 75 grams is a lot sometimes but if i dont do this and dont get the right amount of protein a day and spaced out in my meals i dont feel right...plus i pull long hours at school....today i was from 9 am till 6 am at school...so only real goog meal i had was breakfast and when i got home from school...school sucks:keke:

why dont you just break up the shakes in 3?? lets say your in school for six hours, every 2 hours have 25gs, i think you will absorb the protein better that weay rather than taking it all at once :xyxthumbs:

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

i understand what you want to do,keep in mind tho that the daily intake of protein differs from the amount that is absorbed by the body,whey protein is absorbed rapidly and there is no way for a natty to absorb 75 grams of whey protein in one shake.by doing this you piss around 30 to 50 grams of protein and you are stressing your kidneys.keep in mind that nothing is harmless,not even protein,i 've been told by a doctor and a nutritionist in different cases that protein supplements can and will raise the level of triglycerides in your blood and thats not a good thing,some e-experts may say different but i tend to believe in what a doctor has to say.
Why don't you make a sandwich with whole grain bread,turkey,cottage and some lettuce from home instead and keep whey only for post workout?it takes more effort from drinking a shake but it is better

also Meal 6: 150 grams chicken,80 grams loops cereal, 150 ml milk=660
cereal late at night isn't the best choice,replacing it with veggies is a better option.
Oats with a little bit of honey in water is great meal before your workout and cheap also,its complex carbs so you wont have a problem even if you are cutting

this one:Meal 3: 2 scoops ON WHEY. 2 slices brown bread,165 grams beef and some cheese=750 kcals i assume you had your shake at the gym and then went home for launch otherwise there is point in taking whey with beef together

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Alex: the sandwich idea isnt that bad. I try to limit my carb intake as much as possible during the when i dont need them...i think this is the main reason for having whey shakes instead of eating bread....the loops choice is because i didnt have any carb source at the moment and it was a the second meal after workout...so still wanted the carbs...it may differ from day to day when i eat carbs or big amounts of food because ic ant train the same time everyday because of school. And the whey and beef was like u siad...whey immediatly after gym....40 minutes later the beef meal.

I really apreciate the time u take to help me out man! I will try to make all the changes but sometimes because of time and money restraints its hard!

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
October 4th-9th.....damn school fucked me up...been only eating about 200kcals and im pulling real long hours at school....lost 0.5 kg since last time....but i think that isnt fat...is muscle and lack of food...

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah....im gonna start posting my meals again...i havent been writing them down cuz of lack of time....but i have been eating the same as the other days that are logged here...

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Im gonna start a cut phase and will post my new training split and diet and supps soon...exact diet for begin isnt set yet...im thinking of cutting till im at least 10-11 %

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
My Browsrer is fuckin up.....diet =Date

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:spy:...totally forgot about this...gona start it again!! End of day will post all what i ate for today!

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great log PV! Glad to see one of these around here, good luck with your goals, I'll see the complemented training log as well. Looks solid to me, don't use the scale too much, it's deceiving Imo.

i understand what you want to do,keep in mind tho that the daily intake of protein differs from the amount that is absorbed by the body,whey protein is absorbed rapidly and there is no way for a natty to absorb 75 grams of whey protein in one shake.by doing this you piss around 30 to 50 grams of protein and you are stressing your kidneys.keep in mind that nothing is harmless,not even protein,

Eh, just for future reference and not to nitpick, but "x amount of protein absorption limit" is the usual practicality of a myth. Whether you "piss" out protein depends on many variables. A more expansive variable would be one's total caloric intake and current weight. This variable leads into blood and liver ammonia-urea content/conversion and, furthermore, HOW much protein needs to be over the limit for it to be deaminated.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^thanx for the clarification Kevin!

OK, yesterday i started eating right again, and yes i am still gonna try and "cut"

Breakfast
-4 eggs, 2 slices of brown bread, some meat deli, 200 ml skim milk

Pre workout
- 1 scoop whey, 1 banana

Post workout
Some sports drink for fast carbs, 2 scoops whey

Dinner
- 1 egg
-100 grams( last bit of chicken so threw in the egg)
-1 cup of rice

Before bed
- 1 scoop lean dessert by bsn
- peanut butter on two slices of brown bread

Woke up really late ( 1:30 pm so one meal is missing)

Supps
-Horse power by Ultimate Nutrition
-Multi
-Omega
-Lecithine
-Joint stuff
-Hydroxycut hardcore