• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

King Kamali Olympia Observations..

Z

Zoknat

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Posted by King kamali on Getbig fourms:

Okay guys.. I am still in NYC but I have looked at all the pics and have been on the phone with many from the King's army that were at the prejudging last night and I got the full scoop. First thing is first, I am still in shock from the passing of my friend Steve Stone. He was a personal trainer at my gym BodyQuest here in NY and I just talked to the man few days ago... I got the news last night from Chick and I'm still fucked up. Life is too fucking short and so precious.. Take each day as a blessing and forget about hating and bad things in life.. It's not worth the time you waste.. Unbelievable!

Now, here is the breakdown of what went down at prejudging:

1. This is the hardest Olympia ever to judge.. Everyone looks either off or transformed into something different from the years past. There is no clear cut winner! It's fucking crazy how in just one year everything changed.

2. Let's go down the line: (only the top guys that matter here)

Cutler: Same as last year just a bit tighter. All the insulin has done it's damage to Jay's hardness especially from the back. If you Cutler fans are waiting for the 2001 version of Jay you are in for some bad news.. That day is long gone. This is the best Cutler you will ever see, period. Big, blocky... Well, it's Jay.

Dexter: Let's be real here people, he was MUCH BETTER at the Arnold Classic.. MUCH BETTER! I am a little surprised that he missed this one by a mile. Dex knows that conditioning and those insane shredded glutes were the only Chance he had of getting second at this show.. and he came in at 85%. Lower back and glutes were soft (for Dexter) and looked to be a bit flat.

Heath: He was better at the Arnold Classic and peaked at the Ironman Pro. He too was a bit off and the added size has made him look even more narrow than before. Again he should have been ultra shredded to have a chance for 2nd place.

Toney: Much sharper than the AC but no where near his overall package that won the Ironman Pro last year. A bit flat from behind and thin from the side shots but his conditioning pulled him through.

Melvin: About 2% better than AC. Great conditioning for Melvin and good added size.

Wolf: Was better last year (sorry Chad) when he was working with Milos and again let's be honest boys, he looked very drugged out. His face has aged 10 years and the 'drol lumps all over his body just gave him a Palumbo look that is just not pleasing. He is very wide (almost as wide as the King) but lacks the back thickness especially in the mid and lower back. Crazy legs from the front.

Silvio: Best conditioned guy in the show. Insane legs and glutes but his wheels way over power his upper body. He looks like he added 4 inches to his waistline especially from the back (weird). High lats and lack of over all mass is his down fall.

How I would have them after prejudging:

1st: CUTLER (his name was on the Sandow 4 months ago)
2nd: HEATH (Although better at the Ironman Pro.. still has enough fire power)
3rd: Dexter & Melvin & Silvio (too close to call.. just all over the place)
4th: Freeman (flat and stringy but good enough)
5th: Wolf (better last year and looking like he is about half dead)

In regards to how I would have been placed.. I would have been in the second callout... No doubt in my mind. I carry 30 more pounds of muscle than Melvin, Dexter, Silvio, Heath and I would have crushed Freeman from the side and back. The Olympia is a big man's show and I would have been 10% sharper and fucking super polished at this show. Jim and I have a winning formula especially with the Magic Powder and you know me boys, I would have brought the house down. It's a shame that politics have fucked everything up. I can't tell you guys how encouraged I am after seeing these pics. The Olympia and Arnold Classic are wide open next year... WIDE OPEN!!
:uhoh2:...

Link:http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=237379.0

ddragaon

ddragaon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
In regards to how I would have been placed.. I would have been in the second callout... No doubt in my mind. I carry 30 more pounds of muscle than Melvin, Dexter, Silvio, Heath and I would have crushed Freeman from the side and back. The Olympia is a big man's show and I would have been 10% sharper and fucking super polished at this show. :jerkoff1:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wow he is delusional if: he thinks he would have even made the top ten no matter what condition he came in :

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
King is right about one thing though....politics have fucked everything up. Even though I cant see the reason he whines about it...

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
15x4t1k-1.jpg

Essensen

Essensen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I can't believe the ego of this man ? I'm would be honestly surprised if he has any fans - he always comes about as a total arrogant jackass!

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Seriously who really cares what he has to say :dunnodude:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
HAHA: '''with many from the King's army that were at the prejudging last night"

HAHAHA: "How I would have them after prejudging:

1st: CUTLER (his name was on the Sandow 4 months ago)"

HAHAHAHA: " I would have been in the second callout"

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I cried, I laughed and then I cried some more.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah dexter was way off. smooth and flat :uhoh2:

D

d.capodiferro

at least he (unlike most of the people here in mecca) is right about who should have won:
cutler all the way. phil vs dexter fo 2nd place

gv0861

gv0861

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The audacity of King to compare himself to the X-man...This is really sad. Look at the picture in this thread and tell me that he would have crushed Tony Freeman. Maybe in the Mr. PotBelly stove competition....C'mon, King. Up your meds and start making sense.