• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Jay Cutlers New Clothing Line Released at the Olympia

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
O man cant wait to get those. Overpriced clothes that I could get something similar somewhere else :jerkoff1:

D

ddubbs

Are you serious? Sure I can go to the mall and buy shirts that say MR. OLYMPIA on them. I was at the O and they look good. Cheaper than a generic tap out shirt. Plus I don't mind supporting the athletes. Why don't you go spend $40 bucks on an affliction shirt that every guy will have on this weekend. Talk about over priced.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Whoever said anything abotu affliction and these clothes arent even clothes to being as nice as affliction.

D

ddubbs

Whoever said anything abotu affliction and these clothes arent even clothes to being as nice as affliction.

Really Affliction is just a t-shirt that is way over worn and way over priced for what it is. You were saying that jays shirts were overpriced. That's a great comparison. Both are t-shirts.
The bottom line is Jay made a line and it's selling very good at a fair price. He almost sold out at meet the athletes at the O.
I'm a fan and have no problem purchasing one.
I also see your on team Dugdale. Since his shirts costs the exact same as Jay's are marks overpriced as well?
Pretty fair to hold 2 sandows and charge the same as someone who hasn't. This is not a dig on mark I like him very much but it's a good comparison if you don't like the affliction example.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I would never pay 20 bucks for a tank.

D

ddubbs

I would never pay 20 bucks for a tank.

Great that's you. I paid $5500 for a Rolex some people would never do that either. One thing is for sure that tank will last me way longer than the jugs of protein I go through for more than 20 bucks.
Plus so what if Jay makes some dough I'm glad to give it. He's been an inspiration to me and also your buddy Phil Heath.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well im glad you are cool enough to spend 5500 bucks on a rolex. Should we all bow down and praise to you now?

Gumby51cm

Gumby51cm

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
your taking what he is saying all wrong tonyk.

he is just saying that people have different priorities. if phil was selling similar tanks for 20 bucks you might pitch in. 20 bucks for a shirt isnt outrageous man.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
your taking what he is saying all wrong tonyk.

he is just saying that people have different priorities. if phil was selling similar tanks for 20 bucks you might pitch in. 20 bucks for a shirt isnt outrageous man.

I never said it was. I just think its pointless to buy a plain shirt that says Jay cutler on it.

Im just not gonna comment on anything Cutler related from now on cause everyone takes shit personal :angrydude:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
D

ddubbs

Well im glad you are cool enough to spend 5500 bucks on a rolex. Should we all bow down and praise to you now?

Now your being Dumb. It's all relative. You making a comment on why you won't buy something is silly in the first place. The point of this whole thread is getting lost. Hey everyone Jay Cutlers New Clothing Line can be seen at http://www.CutlerAthletics.com You can go there whether you wear affliction a fossil or a rolex.
If you want to buy one great if not great. You feel better now?

Gumby51cm

Gumby51cm

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Now your being Dumb. It's all relative. You making a comment on why you won't buy something is silly in the first place. The point of this whole thread is getting lost. Hey everyone Jay Cutlers New Clothing Line can be seen at http://www.CutlerAthletics.com You can go there whether you wear affliction a fossil or a rolex.
If you want to buy one great if not great. You feel better now?

well said, well spoken. lol

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
tonyk tonyk tonyk.. :eek5nono:

i think you read the topic till you find the word Cutler, then stop reading and start ramdom bash towards him

1st read the whole topic
2nd reply to THE TOPIC
3rd expect friendly comments

and stop jumping the hate wagon just to be a "bad guy" please, keep the peace

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Discount for the t shirt that says: "Yeah Baby, Three times baby!" ??

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Im just not gonna comment on anything Cutler related from now on cause everyone takes shit personal :angrydude:

Can that be applied to more of you posts?