• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Yates & Levrone Thoughts on 2008 Mr.O

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Gotta agree....the condition of the athletes lately has been piss poor compared to the 90's. Go watch competition videos from the 90's and almost all the athletes are in shape. The good old days....maybe guys are more concerned about there health these days? Leaning away from the extreme diuretics etc

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have to agree too.
Seems like their just not trying hard enough though they say they are.
who knows.
Its awesome to see Kev interviewing Yates, his top 5 was good.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
His top 5 was decent...I would of had a few differences

After pre-judging Wolf shouldn't have been 3rd....I would of had Toney in that spot. Wolf was better at the finals then he was at pre-judging just like Cutler.

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thanks for the vid bro :xyxthumbs:

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Could it be a more abundant use of GH and slin that have lead to thicker skin and decreased conditioning??? I'm no gear expert by any means but I have to agree that the conditioning bar has lowered quite a bit...

jsfitnessking

jsfitnessking

dorian should be one of the judges, he might wake up the rest of the judge panel to put the right people in their places

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He use to be a judge a few years back

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Thanks for the vid bro. I do agree that conditioning these days has gone down hill from the 90's. It should have got better if anything.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
R

Ryeland

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I agree that the level of conditioning has gone down, but there is the possibility of other explanations. Like having the prejudging and night show 24 hours apart. That has to be hell on those guys. If they only had to peak for 8 hours or so maybe we would see some more sliced competitors. Thoughts?