• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Is There A Reason There Isnt Many People On The Website Anymore?

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ive been noticing that there hasn't been many people on the forum anymore. When I look at the members on I never see more than 40-50 people on. Also there isn't much activity on the website anymore. Is there something going on that I don't know about and does this have to do with the whole VIP and respecting other members thing. This thread in by no means is to bring up and kind of arguments or fights with one another, im just confused.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
I have noticed that too. I dont know if it has something to do with the topic in the VIP section, but it doesn't help atleast

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I dont know man...it all depends on the time of the day u are online also...sometimes tis booming with a lot of members and sometimes its empty...

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I dont know man...it all depends on the time of the day u are online also...sometimes tis booming with a lot of members and sometimes its empty...

Im talking at any time during the day. Im on in the mornings, afternoon and at night. Im literally on all day and for the past 3 days there has rarely been anyone on at anytime of the day. I mean I dont know if the site keeps logs of when im signed on but im on all day and there really isnt anyone on anymore.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Our stats for the year are fine, especially for this season. You're imagining things. :linedrunk:

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah i dont feel the mecca any emptier then usual...

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

:49:

funny clip, but line is correct. We have more members now than we ever have. I get on at night and my members list is always LOADED at the bottom. I think it is probably related to the times u get on or something bc its always busy when im online.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
I heard the internets are just getting too clogged.

P

Pain

VIP
Line abused them away, again.