• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Thread replies?

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Just wondering where the thread reply box has gone that was at the bottom of the page? :dunnodude:

P

Pain

VIP
I used the reply box to reply to this thread.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i confused

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
O well mine has just disapeared then because all i have is the box saying currently active members.

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
On this topic.

Sometimes when I click the "Post Quick Reply" button, it stalls and doesn't go through. Then I have to press "Go Advanced" and send from there. Not a big deal, just an issue I have.

Also, the same applies when editing a post. I click "Save" and it won't go through, so I have to press Go Advanced.

allstar

allstar

Ya when ever i have a longer post i have to go to "go advanced" or else it waits liek 3 min to submit

JS316

JS316

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What internet provider you using? I noticed using Safari there is no arcade.

allstar

allstar

I use both safari and IE, happens on both, I might d/l firefox or w/e its called

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
On this topic.

Sometimes when I click the "Post Quick Reply" button, it stalls and doesn't go through. Then I have to press "Go Advanced" and send from there. Not a big deal, just an issue I have.

Also, the same applies when editing a post. I click "Save" and it won't go through, so I have to press Go Advanced.

I have the exact same thing too, and sometimes I press the post quick reply again and i post 2 things and end up having to delete it.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I found that pushing the quick reply button .. like at the bottom of this post will auto enter you inot the box at the bottom and allow for easy posting without error.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff