• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

WOLF IS WALKING TO RUIN HIS FRAME ?

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wolf1-2.jpg

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just posted something like this in your last thread..

As I said there the guy sure can suck in his stomach.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
holy sh*t.....

i re-asure you he is mainly bloated coming off a show :keke:

curtisymoo

curtisymoo

haha ive seen a video of him backstage "hanging loose" a period of time back and it was noway near this size..

:/ he could? time will tell

M

Moshe1010

it`s Photoshop , you can see it clearly

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ no its not......when they have their backs to the public they get their only chance to take a breather and dont have to hold in their stomach...i ahev seen pics of melvin anthony looking the same and no one said anything about a roid gut cuz u know it aint tru....of course wolfs waist may have expanded a little...but taht aint as bad as u guys make it out to be...it gives him a thicker looking lower back from the back thus improving the overall look of his back poses....for being so big and muscular his belly is still in a normal range...

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
First, "roids" don't make your gut big. Second, thats how you hit that pose guys, if he doesn't push out his stomach then it wouldn't pull tight on the skin on his lower back. Think about it. Thats why he pushes out his stomach so far. He wouldn't just be pushing it out because he's lazy.

P

Pain

VIP
They stick their gut out to bring more detail in the lower back. There is nothing wrong with him, he is far from having a big mid section.

M

mibilba

All have big guts is for hg, but wolf have less than others like cutler or martinez

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
They stick their gut out to bring more detail in the lower back. There is nothing wrong with him, he is far from having a big mid section.

exactly.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Since the judges dont judge from an angle, I dont see a problem with this...

These guys go through some pretty intense carb ups. Wolf said he was eating cheese burgers so I can understand the bloat. The important thing is that he keeps it in when he needs to.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Who cares? I remember pics from Jay and Ronnie with a HUGE stomach in the back BD. Nothing wrong with it since midsection is not being judged in that pose.

cuts

cuts

Banned
coach do you know anything about posing????

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
That looks bad, really bad actually. But If he keeps it tight in side poses and front poses he'll be fine

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
It does look quite bad. But hey, like people have said, who cares if he has his back to the judges and crowd.