• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

OTC Legals

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What are some of the brand name OTC and possible price range I want to slowly move into this..

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Can you repeat the question? I do not understand?

Your wanting to know about OTC steroids?

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Havoc, Superdrol clones are the big ones. I still think you can get M1-t and m1-d clones out there if you look enough.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Can you repeat the question? I do not understand?

Your wanting to know about OTC steroids?

Yep... on that note..

Notice of Statements: All statements made here are of fictional nature and in no way represent the commonality of reality, all members involved in this thread are rehearsing for scripts.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yep... on that note..

Notice of Statements: All statements made here are of fictional nature and in no way represent the commonality of reality, all members involved in this thread are rehearsing for scripts.

OTC or "legal Steroids" are legal for the fact that there are no laws against them. So discussing them is fine. Also no one is going to waste court, police, and dea resources on one guy who is using them personally legal OTC or illegal steroids. Only if your trafficking good amounts of gear. (Criminal Justice B.S. Degree) :xyxthumbs:

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
OTC or "legal Steroids" are legal for the fact that there are no laws against them. So discussing them is fine. Also no one is going to waste court, police, and dea resources on one guy who is using them personally legal OTC or illegal steroids. Only if your trafficking good amounts of gear. (Criminal Justice B.S. Degree) :xyxthumbs:

Hey lol ditto in degrees, but if I ever deny being on steriod for pubilcity reasons im safe lol.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Why not use the real thing?

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Why not use the real thing?

Never used it before so i'd rather ease into using the legal until im am confident and ready to ease inot the real deal plus I won't be using them till I peak out naturally.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sorry to say you'll never reach your true genetic potential. You also do realize you are using a substance banned in almost all "Natural Bodybuilding Show"!? Don't think by using this you can still call yourself a natty. You would be simply lying to your self.

Also what are your stats as of now?

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
1. this again is a misplaced thread and does not belong in the steroid section

2. these drugs are only legal because of little loopholes companies find to thwart the system and basically sell steroids masked under a different name or a compound that is not yet recognized as such.

3. if you're willing to use these, man up and just use the real thing. don't kid yourself and think you still qualify as a "natural" if you use these OTC "supps", just because they're legal doesn't mean anything.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sorry to say you'll never reach your true genetic potential. You also do realize you are using a substance banned in almost all "Natural Bodybuilding Show"!? Don't think by using this you can still call yourself a natty. You would be simply lying to your self.

Also what are your stats as of now?

it's term a point where your gains slow down which I haven't reached yet I still get noticably stronger every session. The point I actually have to work for a up to 2 months to gain 5lbs in my bench is a peak out period.

And by stats..

Bench: 445lbs.
Dead: 610lbs.
Squat: 650lbs.

Bodyweight: 325 <--- Lost 5 lbs guys whoo!

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
it's term a point where your gains slow down which I haven't reached yet I still get noticably stronger every session. The point I actually have to work for a up to 2 months to gain 5lbs in my bench is a peak out period.

And by stats..

Bench: 445lbs.
Dead: 610lbs.
Squat: 650lbs.

Bodyweight: 325 <--- Lost 5 lbs guys whoo!

So your bf% is around 35-50%?

The reason I am saying this is that once a man is over 14% bf it's is quite harder to add muscle. Your hormones are just way out of whack, insulin response just isn't there as well.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

The reason I am saying this is that once a man is over 14% bf it's is quite harder to add muscle. Your hormones are just way out of whack, insulin response just isn't there as well.

You gotta remeber that he is somoan also. Every somoan i have known is huge no matter what and respond great to lifting even though they are "husky" :xyxthumbs:

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Gezz lol no that fat 26% bf, and I always gain more strength with every session serious in High school i was tested for steroid useage about 6 times. :hhj:

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You gotta remeber that he is somoan also. Every somoan i have known is huge no matter what and respond great to lifting even though they are "husky" :xyxthumbs:

Yea us samoans have weird genetics like that.... in recent training and dieting. I am also starting to gain vascularity in my forearms, so im losing the weight.. But ocne I actually have to work for strength and mass gains I want the option of having the stuff ready.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yea us samoans have weird genetics like that.... in recent training and dieting. I am also starting to gain vascularity in my forearms, so im losing the weight.. But ocne I actually have to work for strength and mass gains I want the option of having the stuff ready.

well the olympics are over so now the markets are back open... at least thats what i have heard from buddies. Haven't really checked it out too much in the past couple years.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If PH's are your poison then I would go with what BigPimpn suggested.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Can you tell me what samoans eat that regular people dont eat???? Jk...... Cause all you guys are huge.

Like some of the guys said. I would just go with the real deal instead of havoc or anything like that.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
whats wrong with havoc?

guys, its not THAT easy to get roids, at least legit shit. if he wants to hit up a OTC supp, id say go with havoc, its easy on the pocket and you get results. whats a cycle run you for? 300-400 bucks. theres a chance you can get ripped off. havoc and some clomid and nolvadex shouldnt be over 250, what evers easier for you man. your a beast anyways! haha