• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Martin Kjellström

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Finally he got what he deserved, A Olympia spot next year :hsughr:

martinlineside-1.jpg

martinlatsbak-1.jpg

martinbackstage-1.jpg

martinrippedback-1.jpg

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
He was 295,9 lbs ON STAGE

brendan

brendan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he looks really big . but i don't think that he will be a threat at the olympia.

Cutler

Cutler

omg!!!Look at the vascularitie in is legs!!!

92notch

92notch

I think this is the best hes looked, from what iv seen

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
DA is back in the game! Go for it.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he looks great, but he has aged horribly, but he gets some good conditioning in

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It looks like his back lacks a lot of thickness...

He has some pretty crazy size/condition from the front though

G

gyt

stomach to "big" - and some lack of back thickness else he would be up there fight for 8-10th place

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
If a guy like Kamali can place at shows, Martin can...The only reason Martin didn't compete at THIS years Olympia and last years Olympia is because of politics...He is almost always one of the sharpest on stage if not the sharpest. And he out masses EVERYONE...he was 295lbs last time.

When Martin was in Spain a soft Ruhl and a blocky PACO (!) placed before him....and at the NY Pro a small Ben white placed before Martin, I think it was even between him and Craig Richardson, but he also placed before Martin. And Martin was in good shape... Compeditors with a known name will always place before others that are "unknown"..

At Atlantic City Pro people saw that some "judges" didn't even look at him!..they didn't even look at the stage! (literally!)... no wonder he placed 16th..

Essensen

Essensen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If a guy like Kamali can place at shows, Martin can...The only reason Martin didn't compete at THIS years Olympia and last years Olympia is because of politics...He is almost always one of the sharpest on stage if not the sharpest. And he out masses EVERYONE...he was 295lbs last time.

When Martin was in Spain a soft Ruhl and a blocky PACO (!) placed before him....and at the NY Pro a small Ben white placed before Martin, I think it was even between him and Craig Richardson, but he also placed before Martin. And Martin was in good shape... Compeditors with a known name will always place before others that are "unknown"..

At Atlantic City Pro people saw that some "judges" didn't even look at him!..they didn't even look at the stage! (literally!)... no wonder he placed 16th..

And your not a tiny bit biased because of your origin ? I don't mean this in a bad way - but people tend to back their fellow countryman up and that perhaps kinda takes the focus away from the actual flaws the person have.

With that said - I don't think his physique is horrible actually. He's vascualar as hell and has a ton of mass, but I do think he is too blocky and just have a wierd look for some reason.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
And your not a tiny bit biased because of your origin ? I don't mean this in a bad way - but people tend to back their fellow countryman up and that perhaps kinda takes the focus away from the actual flaws the person have.

Martins flaws are small arms compared to his structure, and he has a big waist, but he is 5.10 - 5.11 and 295lbs so thats expected.

He also needs to pose better. And the posing bit, that was wastly improved in Rumania. Martin has outmasses close to everyone he has been standing with. (IMO everyone except for Joel Stubbs) And Martin also brings striations on his glutes and his back.

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think he is olympia material, just doubt he exceeds top 10.

The vascularity he has in that first pic is most likely capillaries reaching the subq skin surface...whenexposed to high temperatures. And it seems, that's the only characteristic that stands out with him. He's thick, but that's half the battle in bb. His muscle clarity and separation is fine, but nothing worthy of top 10.

just my opinion, no need for controversial bickering.

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
..huge guy!! ..thanks Daniel !! ..:linedrunk:

mrq4400

mrq4400

looks extremely huge, but not very pleasing to look at... but still, looking forward where he places in the next years contests.

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

True but there is no point in comparing smaller shows to the Olympia and new guys tend to place dead last (unless their name is Phil Heath :D). And with a structure such as Martins I just don't see him do any good at the O. Specially not when they (judges) seem to go away from the blocky mass monsters and more towards streamlined physiques.