• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Best of Mike Tyson

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dunno if this is a re post or not....but its worth it :D Boxing needs another dominant figure like this again, made it worth watching

Last edited by a moderator:
patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is by far the best video of Mike ive ever seen.... This is most def one of my favorites.... Nice post bro.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ya it was well done for sure....no problemo!

Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
AWESOME post! What a great video.

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
one of the best boxers !!! thanks for the vid bro :xyxthumbs:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thanks man. awesome video!

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
George Foreman would fuck him up

patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
George Foreman would fuck him up

Im sorry but George Foreman would have gotten knocked out. Yes he was a great puncher as far as power goes but was terrible when it came to actually throwing a good punch. His form was garbage. Tyson would have seen each punch coming and with his great bobing and weaving would have slipped each punch then went to the body to lower foremans hands then went back upstairs to end the fight. Just my 2 cents. If he would have actually landed a few good shots then maybe things would be different but i just dont see that happening.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Boxing world definitely needs a new Mike to come. I miss The Iron Mike but he had his time and that's how it goes, like it or not.

In my humble opinion Mike is the best boxer. Ever. Why? He had the skillz, the attitude, the speed, shit he had it all. His head just didn't follow the same path he did and that's why his career ended. He could have achieved something more...

Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Boxing world definitely needs a new Mike to come. I miss The Iron Mike but he had his time and that's how it goes, like it or not.

In my humble opinion Mike is the best boxer. Ever. Why? He had the skillz, the attitude, the speed, shit he had it all. His head just didn't follow the same path he did and that's why his career ended. He could have achieved something more...

This

WillTheThrill

WillTheThrill

that was one ferocious human being

P

Pioneer

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks so much for posting man, great video.

@ Mygeeto
Lulz... Foreman was a great fighter but Iron Mike would win.

@nigster
I can see what your saying but although he had the speed and strength i dont think his fighting intelligence matched M. Ali or Ray Robinson.
Althought alot of people think that boxing a stupid sport i think that intelligence is the most important part of fighting and i dont see Tyson matching M.Ali or Ray Robinson and a few others due to this. But without a doubt he was one of the best.

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I can see what your saying but although he had the speed and strength i dont think his fighting intelligence matched M. Ali or Ray Robinson.
I don't want to start a debate who would win if they would fight but I have to agree with you about the intelligence aspect. But he didn't need to because he was so freakin' fast and strong. Take a hit and your gone, that was pretty much it. And you couldn't hit him 'cause he was so fast too. That's how I see it.

Althought alot of people think that boxing a stupid sport i think that intelligence is the most important part of fighting and i dont see Tyson matching M.Ali or Ray Robinson and a few others due to this. But without a doubt he was one of the best.
It seems to be a stupid sport if you don't understand it, so I agree with you in this one too. Mike's style was completely different than Ali's or Ray's and that's one reason why he is/was one of the most interesting characters in boxing.

Like I said...in my book Mike is the best boxer ever. Or AT LEAST one of them. :xyxthumbs:

P

power

I miss his presence in the ring, he brought excitment to boxing.

patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Trust me Tyson would have floored Ali more than once. Look at the first fight between Ali and Joe Frazier who had a very similar style to Mike. He dropped Ali and landed a bunch of great shots all threw out the fight and won. Tyson was much faster than Joe and had alot more power and threw greater combinations aswell. Tyson in his prime with Cus in his corner would get the nod......:tiphat:

P

Pioneer

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Trust me Tyson would have floored Ali more than once. Look at the first fight between Ali and Joe Frazier who had a very similar style to Mike. He dropped Ali and landed a bunch of great shots all threw out the fight and won. Tyson was much faster than Joe and had alot more power and threw greater combinations aswell. Tyson in his prime with Cus in his corner would get the nod......:tiphat:

I disagree, the thing is a lot of people base what they think of Ali from after his exile, but fact is Ali was at or well was about to hit his prime just before exile. If you watch the Ali Vs. Cleveland Williams from 1966, although of course Williams does not match up to Tyson you can see here that Tyson Prime would not win Vs. Ali prime unless he got a lucky punch in which would be a very very low chance with the form Ali had in that peroid.

Watch his fights from that peroid he hardly ever got touched in the head only the body shots he allowed this opponents to hit him with as he knew it would do no real damage. I know Tyson was fast but like i said before he wouldnt land a devastating blow on Ali in his prime unless it was a lucky shot.

I agree with other Ali/Sport fan's in thinking that the worst thing to ever happen in sports history was the fact the the world never really got to see Ali in his Prime much due to exile.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So did anyone like the video I put up?