• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Who is currently owner of the wow factor ? - vote !

WHO IS CURRENTLY OWNER OF THE WOW FACTOR AND NEXT MR OLYMPIA ?

• DEXTER

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • PHIL

Votes: 46 59.0%
  • WOLF

Votes: 10 12.8%
  • VICTOR

Votes: 10 12.8%
  • KAI

Votes: 11 14.1%
  • OTHER

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
.. Who is now the owner of the WOW factor .. and next mr. Olympia ?

_H4X2963-1.jpg

_H4X6074-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
I'm backing Heath, I used to be behind Kai but the more I've looked at Heath the more I believe he will truly be the future's biggest star in bodybuilding.

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
.. my vote all day for sure Phil! ..:xyxthumbs:

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Big Vic for me... Its his time to shine

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Phil for sure, he is, IMO, the best bodybuilder out right now. He is just paying his dues and should have placed higher at the ASC and Mr O.

I really want to see a 100% Heath and 100% Victor go toe to toe.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Phil IMO but Kai isn't to far behind....hes kinda like the dark horse. The next time we see him it will have been a year since he was last on stage, I think he has what it takes to improve alot in that time

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Phil. he's going to pack up on size, and own the 09' O.

D

demostenes

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think Dexter could have a happy retirement... because (of course, in my opinion) he will never be Mr. Olympia again.. these others guys are younger, they improve quickly compared to Dexter..Dennis Wolf has a super-hero structure... but his body is desproportional..he possesses great delts and quads, the rest is not so good. In a year he improved just a little... Kai Greene has a Crazyyy body, but there's a rumor about a pancreas problem. Victor is massive, wide back and has the most complete body compared to these guys.. I dont know about his injury, but I think if he had competed at 2008 Mr. Olympia, he would be the winner...Well, in 2008, "experts in bodybuilding" said Phil Heath was too narrow to beat guys like Dennis Wolf (all you guys know the result), and if you remember,in 2005 Lee Priest defeated Chris Cormier;and Kevin Levrone (narrow as Heath) defeated guys like Wheeler, Cormier and Coleman a lot of times. ... Heath has great legs, delts, arms, his back and chest are not weak.. For who doesn't know, he started to train in 2002 (6 years of training) and now is 3rd place Mr. Olympia...In 2008, every time I saw a Heath's pic... I said 3XWOW..Today in my opinion.... PHIL HEATH IS THE MAN!!! he will be Mr. Olympia..............but Cutler is not done yet

J

joligr

Phil for sure, he is, IMO, the best bodybuilder out right now. He is just paying his dues and should have placed higher at the ASC and Mr O.

I really want to see a 100% Heath and 100% Victor go toe to toe.
x2:xyxthumbs:

Attachments

• QW5Q4065_KDHWGTMVWN[1].jpg
    QW5Q4065_KDHWGTMVWN[1].jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 182
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i think kai and phil are 50/50 for me atleast

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Kai has more of a wow for me, even though phil might be more balanced right now.

the rear lat spread...cant wait to see that pose for kai come ASC

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Phil IMO but Kai isn't to far behind....hes kinda like the dark horse. The next time we see him it will have been a year since he was last on stage, I think he has what it takes to improve alot in that time

im interested in seeing some progress updates on kai green, its been awhile since we have heard or seen any updates of him, i hope he is doing great. :tiphat:

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

perfectly said IMO beau. Nice post brother:xyxthumbs:

DCuts85

DCuts85

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wolf IMO. The wow is all about transforming in front of your eyes. Wolf's Arms, wide upper back and Most Muscular are all jaw droppers with his tapered waist. Amazing. Next Mr. O after Jay retires.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm not so sure that Victor will ever place as well as he did last year. These other guys seem to be catching up too fast and I never liked his quads to begin with and you cant help but assume the guy has been taking it easy on his leg workouts. He has a great structure but he doesnt bring the kind of conditioning the others do imo. Great glutes and back but he lacks definition in hes ever expanding mid section and his quads. This is just my two cents.

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
When i see Phil..i always think just ..wow!!Great guy w a great physique.Same was w Cutler years ago when i came fan of his ,yet they are so different also.