• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Ruhl AC 2009?

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I've been looking at some thing about Markus Ruhl, and there a vid of him training for July 2008 and even more rumors of him participating in the AC 2009.

Anything knowledge on this?

Last edited by a moderator:
curtisymoo

curtisymoo

he said he retired but hes still training and maintaining his mass according to recent pictures. who knows, i could see him doing it. would definitly spice up the AC with an extra 280+ lbs of mass

brendan

brendan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
it would be nice to see him competing again.nice post man.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
he would not do well at the arnold, he hasnt for a while, he should do a smaller show. smaller shows have been getting better due to top level competitors entering.... nobody wouldve heard of the romanian if dex wasnt gonna be in it

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
markus is insanely huge. he is a really great guy aswell. I am definately a fan and would enjoy seeing him on stage again.

God Bless
Ben

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Lol at removing my post ben...I just wrote with bad german that "That is a uber freak" :uhoh2:

Alex_north

Alex_north

I saw Markus last week. He was at the GNC I work at in Drummondville Quebec. He told me that he's going to do the new york pro in 2009.

He is really great to talk too, and he was weighting 290 295 when I saw him. He is H U G E !!!!

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't know if he should compete anymore... Well maybe then if he can get himself back on track again. And what might be the situation with his chest...?

Of course it would be great to see him back on stage again, but somehow, I just can't believe that it's going to be anything good.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm a huge fan of his physique and training style, and he's a really great guy despite his monsterous appearance. I'll be rooting for him.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The Return of the Mass Lords?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The vid says he is 332lbs...