• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Body mods thread

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Piercings, tatts, sub-dermal implants, etc. I know there are a few guys here with ink. What have you got? Any plans for more? Pics, post em if you got em.

Me Currently
Ink: 4 tatts so far.
Piercings: presently only a labret and 6mm flesh tunnels but in the past I have had 1 x nipple piercing, 2 x eyebrow rings and 1 x industrial piercing.

Future plans
Piercings: stretching my ears to 10mm.
Ink: full back piece
9-1.jpg

...plus half to 3/4 sleeves, more chest work and extensive leg work. I'm turning myself into a walking canvas eventually.

Attachments

• tat1.jpg
    tat1.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 67
  • tat2.jpg
    tat2.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 57
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Currently: Both Nipples/w barbells, started at 14g now at 10g, probs wont go any higher. Got a 10g Prince albert.

Past: Had an Apadravya, but it fell out and the hole closed over when i was sleeping... and havnt either had the time or the money at the same time to get it redone.

Future: Wana get a 2nd prince albert, and get some custom jewelery made so i dont have two rings hangin off the end of my dick lol

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
I nearly got a P.A. done when I was 21, my wife (then gf) had moved to Sydney for work and I wasn't joining her for 3 months. My best mate and I had always joked about getting it done and we started seriously thinking about it as a double dare. I'm still not sure why it never happened...

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Nothing done.

Plans: nothing.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
I nearly got a P.A. done when I was 21, my wife (then gf) had moved to Sydney for work and I wasn't joining her for 3 months. My best mate and I had always joked about getting it done and we started seriously thinking about it as a double dare. I'm still not sure why it never happened...

ive had it for nearly 3 years.. was a great decision :xyxthumbs:

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
ive had it for nearly 3 years.. was a great decision :xyxthumbs:

What is the general reaction from the ladies?

...ladies have seen your penis haven't they? :carduindisguise

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i got 2 half sleeves and a bunch of shit on my legs

lefts arm- eagle with US flag with a quote "may the wings of liberty never lose a feather"

right arm- skull with a kife through the face says in a ribbon "death before dishonor"
right tricep- brass knuckles with a ribbon saying "live fast die young"
right bicep- a black and grey wizard holding a skull
right outside of my leg is a ford sign
right inside of my ankle a geisha with a knife through the face
on my calves each of them have an X on it one reads "stay" and the other "true"

future ink i really wanna get the marine corps eagle globe and anchor on the top of my forearm

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I got a prince albert 10g and that's the only piercing I had a g/f who said she would blow me if I got it.... the thing guys will do for head. But never regretted getting it it's like an orgasm giver I love it..

No ink BUT! My Family is a High Chief Family in our culture so im getting ink to represent my chieftain blood and heritage. as shown here.

140pxTraditional_Samoan_Tattoo__back-1.jpg

And a further away photo, gotta have proof of Samoan blood for the samoan artist to even consider givign ti to you then it cost like $1000, and straw mats... it's a pain.

10476SamoaTattooPosters-1.jpg

But not sure as it may conflict with body building, with showing leg detail and etc.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
allstar

allstar

damnnn...doesnt the prince albert hurt to get wow ouch

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i like some of the tribes / culture tattoo's

current: nipple ring ( i dont want it anymore but if i take it out i would have 1 larger nipple then the other :49: )

past: ear ring, tongue ring, 2 eyebrow rings
:keke:

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Had nipple rings but one almost got ripped out by a guy in a scuffle. I liked them but I dunno. I am too lazy to go get them again.

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Same as Line.

To each his own and I respect that, but for ME they are ugly and don't like them at all!!!

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I've had my penis sliced in two and had it sewn onto my left forearm. Chicks don't seem to like it. I don't think I really thought it through enough.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nothing.

I MAY pierce my right eyebrow. Chicks wont stop saying I'll look good with it.