• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Video Games

thedon

thedon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
so many good games coming out soon....i've been playing metal gear solid 4 and gta four alot...resistance 2 is coming out, silent hill home coming...i have the ps3 but most of the games coming out are for both ps3 and the 360....fable 2 looks good for the 360

game that really caught my eye was mortal combat vs. the DC universe!

wat games are you guys playing?

Last edited by a moderator:
thedon

thedon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
just stumbled across this...UFC Undisputed....looks fucking awesome!

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ive been playing COD 4, still playing Halo 3, Gears of War, and GTA 4. im ready for Gears of War 2, COD World at War, and Guitar Hero World Tour. gears 2 and COD world at war should be fucking awesome. i have a 360 so i love halo 3 and gears of war which you cant play on ps3.

thedon

thedon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
guitar hero world tour looks awesome...rockband 2 is pretty good...seriously considering buying a 360 so i can get Gears of war 2...looks amazing....god of war 3 is coming out early next year for the ps3!

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yea ive played rock band 2 but i like guitar hero better. you should buy a 360. gear of war 2 is going to be awesome. i cant wait for it. if you buy the limited edition you can play with a gold lancer in the online play. i thought that was pretty cool.

thedon

thedon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
its only 199 up here for the basic console...i only want it for acouple games so i dont need anything more then the 20 gb

Kanav

Kanav

saints row 2 is decently fun

thedon

thedon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

i played a little bit of the first one at my buddies place, it wasnt bad...the second one looks alright

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
its only 199 up here for the basic console...i only want it for acouple games so i dont need anything more then the 20 gb

yea they are pretty cheap right now. i would def. get one though.

i think saints row is a knock off version of GTA. its ok but GTA is so much better.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i dont really play any games anymore to the point of thinking about selling my xbox 360

but one game i wanna play is the new need for speed game coming out next month, ive always been into nfs games

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Kanav

Kanav

yea they are pretty cheap right now. i would def. get one though.

i think saints row is a knock off version of GTA. its ok but GTA is so much better.

man, play the game before you want to compare the two.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Dude GTA sucks ass especially thier 4th installment, The main character doesn't even want to be a criminal. Doesn't form his own gang nor ever gains a personal idenity like CJ from San Andreas he a thug from the ghetto who end up running multi million dolor criminal organization.and can purchase hosues all around the area.

GTA 4 you can won up to 4 "APARTMENTS" omg what a criminal mastermind to own apartments.

Saints Row franchise is nothing like GTA, it's a urban gang sandbox styled game and has blown away GTA with number one and with it's number 2.
GTA 4 is the most worthless piece of GTA shit I have bought yet. I beat it on the second day both ways havign ym Cousin Roman blown away and then your g/f. And what happen after the creadits.. not a fucking thing there no more crime you can to cruise the city until you are bored out of your mind.

You want to have fun with GTA 4? Get a golden retriver go outside and take the gTA 4 disc with out ad go play frisbee with it all day until it becomes nothing put scratched up circular plastic. Then take that disc put it throught a paper shredder then take it's cut up remains the burn them so tat you can save 48 hours of your life, completely worthless game.

GTA has ruled the sandbox criminal franchise for years two decades actually and have slipped to what the gamers want when they get their shit together i'll start purchasing thier games again needless to say I am not looking forward to GTA 5 or thier next installment.

--------------------------------
Fable 2
--------------------------------

Now I have heard only good things about this game the land of Albion now 12x larger than the original the min stoyrline should take 14 hours to complete with side quests and thing taking around 120. ALL properties are purchasable with ther ability to sell or rent them, owning properties gives you specific titles such as Mayor, Governor, King and Emperor of Albion. You can purchase them or kill the owners and take it.

Also with the ability to marry, have sex, have children, diviorce, cheat, and kill your entire family is also a great perk. there are also jobs within the game due to the monsters no longer having the ability drop gold.

-Z

P

Pain

VIP
Left 4 Dead is the only game I am interested in.

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dude GTA sucks ass especially thier 4th installment, The main character doesn't even want to be a criminal. Doesn't form his own gang nor ever gains a personal idenity like CJ from San Andreas he a thug from the ghetto who end up running multi million dolor criminal organization.and can purchase hosues all around the area.

GTA 4 you can won up to 4 "APARTMENTS" omg what a criminal mastermind to own apartments.

Saints Row franchise is nothing like GTA, it's a urban gang sandbox styled game and has blown away GTA with number one and with it's number 2.
GTA 4 is the most worthless piece of GTA shit I have bought yet. I beat it on the second day both ways havign ym Cousin Roman blown away and then your g/f. And what happen after the creadits.. not a fucking thing there no more crime you can to cruise the city until you are bored out of your mind.

You want to have fun with GTA 4? Get a golden retriver go outside and take the gTA 4 disc with out ad go play frisbee with it all day until it becomes nothing put scratched up circular plastic. Then take that disc put it throught a paper shredder then take it's cut up remains the burn them so tat you can save 48 hours of your life, completely worthless game.

GTA has ruled the sandbox criminal franchise for years two decades actually and have slipped to what the gamers want when they get their shit together i'll start purchasing thier games again needless to say I am not looking forward to GTA 5 or thier next installment.
-Z

wow you must really have no life if you beat it in 2 days. ive had it since it came out and i still havent beat it. i like to get online with my friends and play cops and crooks. which is really fun and we just get on there and kill each other. the online is more fun the the real game, but i still say GTA is better then saints row. but it seems like to me you need to get off your ass and find something else to do with your time then play video games. that game is fucking long and it took you 2 days to beat it. that is sad you spent so much time on that game.

P

Pain

VIP
Easy on the insults, jnutz.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hmm in the time 2 days it took to beat the game lets see I worked, lifted, and took my nephew to the park and was still able to beat it in 2 days this would state said quality of the game. If you truely feel that insulting me will make your GTA 4 any better of a game it won't it still sucks and always will, sorry.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dude.... that was the most intense trailer i have seen ...ever! I am buying that game.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i like to get online with my friends and play cops and crooks. which is really fun and we just get on there and kill each other. the online is more fun the the real game, but i still say GTA is better then saints row. but it seems like to me you need to get off your ass and find something else to do with your time then play video games. that game is fucking long and it took you 2 days to beat it. that is sad you spent so much time on that game.

It's okay Pain I have thick skin, But this is where the argument heads in two different directions. I never played the online version only the real game and you your self agreed the online version is better than the real game the real game was fun 2 hours into it, then 10 hours it gets ok, and when you find out a studio apartment is the biggest property you can own, it stings you.

But after beating it twice three times actually to see if collecting the stuff and stunts to see if the ending would be different it sadly is not. The clothing customization is tightly closed, no garages to keep cars, nor gun storage. The driving system was nerfed from the previous GTA's resemble more driving realism. Thier combat system is imporved but the general up on the game out of 10 I would give it 4. I actually ended up playing Saints Row 1 to make my self feel better. And it would seem they put more emphasis on thier multiplayer than single player.