• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Conversion Kit

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The place that I trusted for fina conversion kits is no longer around. Do you guys know of any good places to buy them? I think I might go with a 8 or 10 gram kit. This post should be fine since I am just buying the conversion kit and not actual illegal compounds. :xyxthumbs:

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
see what I can dig up.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
see what I can dig up.

Thanks bro, I have been looking at a few sites but nothing seems reputable anymore. I might have to go with Lion since he is tried and true but he doesn't sell kits so I would have to buy more than I would need.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ya, those are the ones I found too. I am doing a 20gram conversion so I think I might just go ahead and buy individual componets because the places that look reputable are charging insane prices now.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i don't know if i've seen a kit for that many grams

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Did you ever go through with the Slin?

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have been putting it off until I figure out my next cycle or should I say IF I was going to take another cycle and I am now. I am just going to figure out where insulin fits in and what else I want to take with it. I'll be sure to update everyone because I got a lot of PM's from guys intrested in Insulin.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm going to start implementing Metformin with my meals..

You should come over to www.razorripped.com

I'm sure you can find any info or answers to your questions.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
F

freakinhuge

not many places sell them anymore, I thought conversion kits were illegal.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
not many places sell them anymore, I thought conversion kits were illegal.

I guess there are now. They used to be "aromatherapy" kits. I just piece it together now. Pretty damn stupid if you ask me.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I always got mine from:

http://www.gpzservices.com/

Great prices too, and cheap needles in bulk :xyxthumbs:

Edit: I just checked, they do not sell them anymore :( WTF? When did they become illegal? Those other ones below seem to be legit, guess that will be where I go from now on.. but they are more expensive than what I used to pay :(

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I always got mine from:

http://www.gpzservices.com/

Great prices too, and cheap needles in bulk :xyxthumbs:

Edit: I just checked, they do not sell them anymore :( WTF? When did they become illegal? Those other ones below seem to be legit, guess that will be where I go from now on.. but they are more expensive than what I used to pay :(

ya, got pinz is some what local to me so it only takes a day to get in. Always great service but they don't sell it anymore. I guess I missed the Memo about everyone not selling them anymore. :wutyousay: