• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

New FST-7 Training Site

TheGift

TheGift

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey guys,

Just wanted to share with you a new site that my trainer put up called FST-7.com. Many may have heard bits here and there, but now there is a full and detailed website of the similar techniques and theories behind my madness. There's a forum too (not trying to steal any of you guys away bcuz you're the best!) so check it out!

As for me, just taking a break this week and then getting back full swing using the newest version of FST-7 which will be discussed once I get the new title in '09.

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Phil, it must be wierd to take a break when your phsique is that awesome..good site. I always figure fst-7 would overtrain me.

2JACKED

2JACKED

Man thats cool Phil. Cant wait to try this program.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Might incorporate the "7 pump set" into my heavy duty routine, specifically on my calves and arms

Lots of good reading on the site....thanks Phil!

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks Phil!, glad to see FST-7 works well for you, looks like an awesome site.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Those are a lot of sets for the bodyparts! Looks good though and it has been shown that it works!

TheGift

TheGift

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No problem guys, I am well aware that many of you think that there are so called, "secrets" for training, so here is mine k. I have been incorporating these methods for the past 6 months and I am sure you can see the difference from ASC to Olympia. I think that this style can be added to any current program, as I have done this to make it my own style so train hard and be safe.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
it sure worked for you phil! great site :xyxthumbs:

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No problem guys, I am well aware that many of you think that there are so called, "secrets" for training, so here is mine k. I have been incorporating these methods for the past 6 months and I am sure you can see the difference from ASC to Olympia. I think that this style can be added to any current program, as I have done this to make it my own style so train hard and be safe.

Agreed...I added it to my "heavy duty (yates)" training last night. And it was leg day...could barely walk out of the gym afterward. That 7 set pump is insane! Gonna give this a serious shot for the next 3 months anyways. Hope it can bring up my legs and arms :D

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
B

bigtyme200

I have been reading about FST-7 in MD and just checked out the site. Thanks