• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Nba Regular season thread

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i figured to start this thread, the opening game is in 8 days now so let´s start the hype. i´m wondering what team will be suprise nba the most??? like i told princevegata:clippers will suprise alot of ppl and the Lakers will dominate with a healthy Bynum

let´s discuss:cardulikesmen:

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Like i told max....the clippers arent as strong offensively and portaldn are the suprise team of the year....my pick for the west is NOH....East is CEltics!

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lakers have deeper bench then NOH, i think east will between miami and Celtics and ofcourse Detroit. West: Lakers dominate and then Phoenix #2

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
max did you seriously just say miami for the east title? seriously wtf do you even follow the nba remotely? please don't even give an excuse for that pick, an oops my bad will suffice.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
max did you seriously just say miami for the east title? seriously wtf do you even follow the nba remotely? please don't even give an excuse for that pick, an oops my bad will suffice.

Completely agree lol. The heat???? :keke:

Im hoping my Cavs can put it together this year. I think its the Celtics ans the Cavs for the east.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ that is a very likely scenario. i still have to go with the celtics though. time isn't on there side but i think with their current core they have at least 2 good years left and maybe one more title.

seriously though what did the heat win like 19 games last year? and made no changes this year. go NBDL Heat!

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
seriously though what did the heat win like 19 games last year? and made no changes this year. go NBDL Heat!

I thought max saying that was pretty funny lol. They did pick up Michael Beasley but that isnt going to do much this year.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah I have to agree the heat may probably make the playoofs thanks to wade...but as a 7th or 8th seed....but nowhere near contention for the title..

@ Max: It has been proven (FINALS) that the laker bench is sooooooo overrated....plus they lost turiaf....

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
dwane wade was just insanly good in the olympics so i think they can contend for the title and with beasley they can do some damage. the lakers bench is really good, depends what the rotation will be, lamar odom might be on the bench this season who knows. yeh lakers lost turiaf but they got powell wich i have trust in to be a great player, farmar,vujacic have improve alot and ariza too

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
how about houston where do you guys see them top 3 seed? i think they can be really good this season with ron artest added to the roster, if tracy or yao won´t get hurt this season they will do some big damage

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
C

charliemurphy9

I am a Spurs fan, I think they will be really down this year. I think New Orleans will come out of the west this year.

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I am a Spurs fan, I think they will be really down this year. I think New Orleans will come out of the west this year.

they look pretty strong and chris paul is only getting better and posey will deff help them alot

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think it it will be:

West
1. NOH
2. Lakers
3. Portland
4. Houston

East
1. Celtics
2. Cavs
3. Detroit
4. Orlando

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think it it will be:

West
1. NOH
2. Lakers
3. Portland
4. Houston

East
1. Celtics
2. Cavs
3. Detroit
4. Orlando

Agree with the East but you are forgetting some major players on the west like Jazz, Warriors, suns and nuggets

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
same as tony, as i see it but it´s really hard to say who will be where, no way in hell portland will take 3rd seed, don´t forget the east is gonna be really competitive this season with millwaukee,washington,chicago, miami and Toranto

in the west it will be just a couple of teams battling for the nr 1 seed. Lakers,Suns,NOH,Spurs, Houston, Dallas. i think houston can even be the nr 2 seed if both yao and mcgrady are healthy. Denver will be up there but not convinced they can be in the finals in the near future

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Im gonna start with the west:

Spurs: Ginoblili os out till mid season with the injury he sustained in the oly. games. timmy isnt gettin any younger ---maybe 6th seed
Suns: Shaq old and done, Stoudamire knee too much a issue and is overrated, steve nash lost a lot of his power slowing down thanx to shaq--5th seed
Dallas: All offense and no defense...other teams above overpower them...5/6 th seed
Jazz: Get rid of kirilinko and get a usable sf...he is all long arm defense and thats it...7th seed, ecept for obvious talents williams and to a lesser extent boozer they suck...
Denver: will score a lot of points but wil get scored on much more thanx to the deaprture of Camby...tey traded the only guy that kept their lanes honest!!!

East:
Chicago: A lot of done and over with players that should retire and ben gordeon overrated. Only birght spot is Derrick rose and luol Deng
Millwuake: Only highlgiht is newly acquired Jefferson, other then that they are still the shitty team from last year....and they lost MO williams...8th seed at best
Washington: Arenas is done and over with....this team is always right in the mix until they play cavs or celts...5th-4th seed...

And now the most interesting point....Warriors

They lost the only good pointguard and real start they had...plus monta ellis is a nother overrated small tweener guard who will get killed on defense by all other pointguards and shootingguards in the west...

If Baron stayed...my 3rd/4th seed....now...maybe6th...

God i love this game!!

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Im gonna start with the west:

Spurs: Ginoblili os out till mid season with the injury he sustained in the oly. games. timmy isnt gettin any younger ---maybe 6th seed
Suns: Shaq old and done, Stoudamire knee too much a issue and is overrated, steve nash lost a lot of his power slowing down thanx to shaq--5th seed
Dallas: All offense and no defense...other teams above overpower them...5/6 th seed
Jazz: Get rid of kirilinko and get a usable sf...he is all long arm defense and thats it...7th seed, ecept for obvious talents williams and to a lesser extent boozer they suck...
Denver: will score a lot of points but wil get scored on much more thanx to the deaprture of Camby...tey traded the only guy that kept their lanes honest!!!

East:
Chicago: A lot of done and over with players that should retire and ben gordeon overrated. Only birght spot is Derrick rose and luol Deng
Millwuake: Only highlgiht is newly acquired Jefferson, other then that they are still the shitty team from last year....and they lost MO williams...8th seed at best
Washington: Arenas is done and over with....this team is always right in the mix until they play cavs or celts...5th-4th seed...

And now the most interesting point....Warriors

They lost the only good pointguard and real start they had...plus monta ellis is a nother overrated small tweener guard who will get killed on defense by all other pointguards and shootingguards in the west...

If Baron stayed...my 3rd/4th seed....now...maybe6th...

God i love this game!!

i wanna argue that spurs can make a good effort at the west, they have good players, too bad about ginobili but they have tim and parker to make up for that

suns: even tho shaq is old he can help suns some, i assume that boris diaw will play more time then shaq, amare is awesome player stop hatin

agree with dallas

agree with jazz never liked them

denver: all im gonna say it´s gonna be intresting how Nene will fill up the space camby left.

chicago: they need better Forwards/centers

milwaukee: they have awesome starting line up-villenauva,bogout,r.jefferson,m.redd they will go far this season

washington: agent zero has been injured alot and haywood inj for 4-6 months don´t exspect much for them but they´ll end up 4-6th seed

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i wanna argue that spurs can make a good effort at the west, they have good players, too bad about ginobili but they have tim and parker to make up for that

suns: even tho shaq is old he can help suns some, i assume that boris diaw will play more time then shaq, amare is awesome player stop hatin

agree with dallas

agree with jazz never liked them

denver: all im gonna say it´s gonna be intresting how Nene will fill up the space camby left.

chicago: they need better Forwards/centers

milwaukee: they have awesome starting line up-villenauva,bogout,r.jefferson,m.redd they will go far this season

washington: agent zero has been injured alot and haywood inj for 4-6 months don´t exspect much for them but they´ll end up 4-6th seed

The spurs cant go very far without the occasional explosions of ginobli...too predicatble by now...plus they are slow as a team in the fast west

Stoudamire doesnt even come close in the top 5 powerfowards in the game
1. KG
2. TD
3. Elton Brand
4. Pau Gasol
5. Dirk
Amd all but one play in the west!

He will be a good scorerm shitty defender and all in all a deficit for the tea...they cant afford to play voris long minutes with stuodamire...will pick up a lot of fouls...and shaq cant hang with the team for more then 5 minutes before he start partolling the paint and not defending....im not hating....he is just overrated

Good to see we have some NBA fans here!

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The spurs cant go very far without the occasional explosions of ginobli...too predicatble by now...plus they are slow as a team in the fast west

Stoudamire doesnt even come close in the top 5 powerfowards in the game
1. KG
2. TD
3. Elton Brand
4. Pau Gasol
5. Dirk
Amd all but one play in the west!

He will be a good scorerm shitty defender and all in all a deficit for the tea...they cant afford to play voris long minutes with stuodamire...will pick up a lot of fouls...and shaq cant hang with the team for more then 5 minutes before he start partolling the paint and not defending....im not hating....he is just overrated

Good to see we have some NBA fans here!

he´s all around all-star player, he is up there with KG, last season he had 25 points per game 9,1 rebound per game and 2,1 block per game, so it´s obvious that u don´t like amare for some reason

i´m glad that we have some Nba fans on Mecca

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i´m convinced that memphis grizzlies will make a big impact this year, great faith in Rudy Gay,mike conley and oj.mayo