• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Better then yohimbine?

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Methyl 17 alpha-hydroxy-yohiman-16alpha-carboxylate hydrochloride

Since yohimbine is now illegal in all of europe if im not mistaken, muscle tech has this compound in the hydroxycut hardcore pills and they claim on it being like yohimbine but BETTER?

any thoughts or advice?

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
All I know is that I hate yohimbine. Shits almost put me in the hospital a couple of times.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Doubt it's better. A common process with supplement companies is to just take molecules, and stick shit on them to make the IUPAC (organic chemistry name) sound much more difficult, which in turn convinces people to think that "oh wow, I can't pronounce this, it must be really scientific and great."

As Creator said, yohimbine does have some nasty sides, and can cause really uncomfortable head rushes and high blood pressure. But, it is a good supplement for getting "stubborn fat" if you're at that level of leanness. There are some pretty good products for dieting which have small amounts of yohimbine in it.

Yohimbine works like this.

The two types of andrenergic receptors are alpha, and beta receptors. There receptors are couples to regulatory proteins called "G proteins." B- 1, 2, 3 are coupled to G stimulatory proteins. A-1 receptors, are also coupled to G stimulatory proteins. A-2 receptors on the other hand, are couples to G- Inhibitory proteins.

Activation of the G stimulatory proteins results in the formation of cAMP inside the cell. In turn, cAMP (through many ways) increases the activity of the enzyme hormone sensitive lipase (HSL), which is the main enzyme involved in fat burning.

G inhibitory proteins prevent cAMP from forming, which means less fat burning.

Yohmbine is a selective Alpha-2 receptor antagonist (blocker). What this means, is that blocks the receptor, which is tied to preventing cAMP. In a sense, it is "removing the brakes" on one signal which prevents fat burning. These alpha-2 receptors are densely located around the gut, which means there could possibly be a local fat burning effect.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks for the info IS...defenitly thaught me somethere there!

I was thinking of just getting some ephedrine and caffeine pills.......cheap and effective..

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Thanks for the info IS...defenitly thaught me somethere there!

I was thinking of just getting some ephedrine and caffeine pills.......cheap and effective..

Is definitely illegal, atleast here in Sweden

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
its illegal in all of europe i think,but it can be found quite easily,the "eca" stack is going to stretch your nerves big time,i've used that stuff some years back and i had to quit it because i was angry and having this weird feeling of my nerves being stretched all time,

Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
Ephedrine it's also illegal in Spain. Mostly because of its recreational use, so perhaps it's legal in Holland, they've got all the goodies legalized :hyperguy:

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ its not legal in holland but very easy to get....they sell it at the supp store under the counter lulz.

Im thinking of buying for a fat burning stack:

Caffeine pills
Cla pills
Ehpedra pills

Stack them up and see how it works

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Whats iso-lator?

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^it was a joke...
iso-lator is a hash thats sold at your parts.strong stuff,you can ask philosopher(mod)he knows about it

lol

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ haha my bad...I aint that familiar with that topic...i do smoke once in a while but nothing crazy! lulz :)

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I got me some old hydroxycut hardcore with the yohimibine :)...should i stack it with some ephedra for better results or is it too dangerous?

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Personally, I wouldnt recommend it but I guess it comes down to how sensitive you are to stims. In my case, it would give me a heart attack, but thats just me. I would see how the hydroxycut works for you first and then decide if you want the extra help from ephedra. Ephedra wont make you burn fat any better, it just might help you get there a little faster.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ok thanx for the advice creator!

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good info IS, i feel happy i could understand that :techn9ne: