• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

coleman - levrone (2002 olympia)

brendan

brendan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
do think that he deserves a title or does levrone take this one

IMO they both looked good but i would have loved to see levrone crowned that year.

Last edited by a moderator:
brendan

brendan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
correct.:imcoolurnot:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the improvements he made from this year to 03 are just unreal. he looks tiny compared to what he displayed in 03. i gotta say if there is ANY year where there could have been a case for him to place 2nd, it was this year. and yes i am well aware of 2001

edit: idk after watching them closely. they're about the same size and coleman's conditioning is better. can't really say the judges got this one wrong thought it would have been cool to see levrone win one. we all know his physique was more than worthy.

Iceman1981

Iceman1981

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the improvements he made from this year to 03 are just unreal. he looks tiny compared to what he displayed in 03. i gotta say if there is ANY year where there could have been a case for him to place 2nd, it was this year. and yes i am well aware of 2001

edit: idk after watching them closely. they're about the same size and coleman's conditioning is better. can't really say the judges got this one wrong thought it would have been cool to see levrone win one. we all know his physique was more than worthy.

X2

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I really can't say, it's a close call. Ronnie miscalculated this year and it was very close that he didn't lose his title. It could have gone either way IMHO. You can clearly see from those vid's that Kevin is as confident as you can be and Ronnie's not. I suggest you to watch the whole show if you haven't already done that. I could actually upload it when I have time.

I also prefer Kevin's posing over Ronnie's and because Kevin is pretty much my favourite bb I would propably give this one to Kev.

jsfitnessking

jsfitnessking

wow very close to call but i give it to ronnie, even though kevin def deserves a title

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Never understood why some people claim that this is the best Kevin ever looked when clearly his lower body was a lot smaller than it was in the late 90's for instance.
Also when you see the pics of Ronnie and Kevin standing next to each other it's pretty obvious that Ronnie won that show. He was better conditioned and also had much better wheels than Kevin that year.

I would have liked Kevin to win an O or two though.
Also wonder how it would have turned out if Jay had competed that year with his 2001 conditioning instead of him taking a year off.

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ronnie all the way, levrone looke increadable tho

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
becuse who ever wins th OLYMPIA should win for the total backage, not because of bigger legs or bigger back.
and in 2002 levrone was the total backage :xyxthumbs:

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
becuse who ever wins th OLYMPIA should win for the total backage, not because of bigger legs or bigger back.
and in 2002 levrone was the total backage :xyxthumbs:

A total package shouldn't have a pec-tear and small legs.