• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Jay Cutler's training camps are back!

MADMAX6

MADMAX6

Respected Member
That's right guys! After popular demand the Jay Cutler training camps for charity in collaboration with the "Make-A-Wish" Foundation of the Greater Los Angeles will be coming in full force in 2009. This time around we may have as many as 1 camp per month based on the demand.
Click on the link to see how to sign up in advance and make sure to get in early.
Good luck.
Max.

http://jaycutlercamps.roxer.com/

Jaytrainingcampposter-1.jpg

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jay is one of the busiest persons I know.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Madmax outta nowhere!!!!

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
its a good thing hes doin here :xyxthumbs:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hey braaq you should sign up and outlift cutler, maybe you can get a fat muscletech contract.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hey braaq you should sign up and outlift cutler, maybe you can get a fat muscletech contract.

:49: True, I think i could "handle it" but clearly he got huge from lifting the way he has. But with all his sets I am not so sure I could last, I don't prefer high volume like he uses. Either way, training with any pro is fun and a memorable experience.

patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Man that sure would be a great experience. I wish he would do something here in Houston.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
oh darn blake i just found this memo, article 4 section 5 in the Jay Cutler Camp doctrine and agreement:

Participants will be removed immediately without refund if they are found to have symetrical quadriceps, symetrical biceps, hair shorter than 7" in length, or any ability to handle 405lb for more than 6 reps in the squat and deadlift as no one is allowed to lift more than Mr. Cutler.

too bad braaq i know you were looking forward to it, looks like i can't join either :wutyousay:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
oh darn blake i just found this memo, article 4 section 5 in the Jay Cutler Camp doctrine and agreement:

Participants will be removed immediately without refund if they are found to have symetrical quadriceps, symetrical biceps, hair shorter than 7" in length, or any ability to handle 405lb for more than 6 reps in the squat and deadlift as no one is allowed to lift more than Mr. Cutler.

too bad braaq i know you were looking forward to it, looks like i can't join either :wutyousay:

:bowroflarms::bowroflarms:

I hope I do not lose any sleep over this :carduindisguise

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
LULZERS....that would be cool though....to train with jay....i wouuldnt be able to handle his warmups....U have trained with other pro's right Braaq?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff