• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

For the hunters.

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Im a really big hunter. when the winter comes all i care about is hunting and working out. i love to deer hunt, duck hunt, and about anything that you can hunt. anybody else on here enjoy hunting. i want to see some pics of some nice trophies if you got them.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
haha i wish i had pics, i used to go hunting with a buddy of mine in the everglades and shit, i love deer jerky that shits awesome

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
never hunted before, but love deer burgers.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
the only thing here we can hunt is boar... and i honestly couldnt be fucked. And Kangaroo... they're pests.

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i love some deer burgers. i would take a deer burger over a beef burger anyday. deer meat is so much better.

haha i wish i had pics, i used to go hunting with a buddy of mine in the everglades and shit, i love deer jerky that shits awesome

dude that is awesome. what did you hunt in the everglades?

P

Pain

VIP
I'm hunting loch ness this weekend.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It depends on what kind of beef your talking about. Top grade meat would beat any florida deer burgers. Gator burgers are different but that is what we used to hunt at nights back home in south florida. And also the occasional deer and hogs.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So, by hunt you mean kill them with guns from a long distance right ?

Yeah, I am one of THOSE guys who thinks hunting is retarded. Unless you beat a bear with your fists, then I would say you are hunting.

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yes i mean hunt as in kill animals from far distances with a gun. im one of those who loves it. i grew up with hunting and there is nothing i love doing more during the winter time.

my louisiana deer burgers are better then beef IMO.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
P

Pain

VIP
Hunting deer is pointless unless you get headshots everytime.

4vsjko-1.gif

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So, by hunt you mean kill them with guns from a long distance right ?

Yeah, I am one of THOSE guys who thinks hunting is retarded. Unless you beat a bear with your fists, then I would say you are hunting.

I'm in the same boat as you :e5dunno:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'd rather hunt with a either a bow and arrow (long bow or crossbow) or blow gun.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
its so good to kill a poor animal just to satisfy my stupid life...

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I know I am going to sound like a wuss, but unless I needed to kill an animal to survive in defense or for food I cannot and would not kill it. Hunting is just not my thing and I don't agree with it :wutyousay: but to each his own.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hunting=murder

only insecure men need to put a bullet into the body of a helpless animal from a distance to make themselves feel masculine. little do they know they're only showing what cowards they really are. if you want to show how much of a man you are why don't you go fight the animal with nothing more than a bat or a knife and see how tough you really are.

i'm sorry i find hunting for sport disgusting. this isn't really a personal attack on those who do hunt, mainly just a testament of my disgust for the notion of killing something just for shits and giggles. especially an animal that has no chance at all to fight back.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'd rather hunt with a either a bow and arrow (long bow or crossbow) or blow gun.

aw man in had a cross bow, that shit was awesome!!! couldnt really kill a deer with it but it was fun to shoot turkey and shit

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
watch it

too bad there's not a way to show those who do it for sport the pain they're inflicting

Last edited by a moderator:
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hunting=murder

only insecure men need to put a bullet into the body of a helpless animal from a distance to make themselves feel masculine. little do they know they're only showing what cowards they really are. if you want to show how much of a man you are why don't you go fight the animal with nothing more than a bat or a knife and see how tough you really are.

i'm sorry i find hunting for sport disgusting. this isn't really a personal attack on those who do hunt, mainly just a testament of my disgust for the notion of killing something just for shits and giggles. especially an animal that has no chance at all to fight back.

i stabbed 15+ pigs with a knife in my old ranch, am i tough now?? lol

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
no, it makes you sadistic if it wasn't for the purpose of eating them.