• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The Return of the "Natural Monster"

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hello gentlemen how's it been going??? Sorry I haven't been around the Mecca for a while I've been really busy and haven't had a laptop since mine broke way back when. Well just a few days ago i finally got a new laptop so now I'm hoping to be back and posting more :tiphat:.....

Now i just want to give everyone who cares an update::::
I'm really thinking about doing the Mr. SRU show (The same show i did last year) it's in March and my plan is to start my diet in December (16 weeks out) and diet for 8-10 weeks and then see where my knee is at as far as how it's holding up and figure out if i'm gonna continue or stop.....

Right now i'm right around 235lbs, i was up to 241lbs but i've been having sum problems eating, my appetite hasn't been very good........
I plan on going over my bulking diet with Flex for the next month so i can make sure to max out my gains!!!!!

As far as strength goes i'm stronger than ever so i'm hoping that i've made sum good gains: (just to list a few)

Last Year

Bench Press:::: 345 around 2

Incline bb press:::: 295 x few

Squats:::: 545 x few

BB rows (good form):::: 315

Military press:::: 245

DB military press:::: 110's

This year

Bench press:::: 395 x 1

Incline Bench Press:::: 335 x around 4

Squats:::: 585 x around 4

BB rows:::: (good form) 405 x around 7

Military Press:::: 285 x few

DB Military Press:::: 135's x few

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Solid gains dude...keep us posted on your plans! Oh ya and good to see you back :D

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Turk is back!!!

Glad to have u back man! i loved ur pre contest pics and all the info!

Gains look solid and u are one strong bull!!

How is the knee?

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
good to hear your back turkey :hsughr:
sucks that you hit a weight peak, hopefully you will be able to figure it out soon with flex and get back on track.

how has the knee been feeling this season with the bulk? giving you any problems lifting?

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
insane strenght boi, must have improved alot

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Whats wrong with your knee I dont remember anything, Plus I know how you feel, my knee is so jacked right now.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
you're huge mate! hope you reach whatever goals you have!

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Solid gains dude...keep us posted on your plans! Oh ya and good to see you back :D

thanks beau hopefully everything will come together as planned :xyxthumbs:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Turk is back!!!

Glad to have u back man! i loved ur pre contest pics and all the info!

Gains look solid and u are one strong bull!!

How is the knee?

whats up prince???! well hopefully this years precontest pics will be better :hhj:....and knee has been doing well i've only had 2 leg sessions that i had to stop becuz it was hurting too bad....so hopefully i can keep it going smoothly :ughnoes:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
good to hear your back turkey :hsughr:
sucks that you hit a weight peak, hopefully you will be able to figure it out soon with flex and get back on track.

how has the knee been feeling this season with the bulk? giving you any problems lifting?

i'm not too worried about the weight peak, i just need to change sum of my foods around like i've been eating a lot more whole wheat pasta recently becuz i just can't handle ne more brown rice.....i still need to talk to flex though becuz i wanna make sure these last few weeks are perfect.....as far as the knee goes it's been good i squatted 585 for around 4 on monday..so i guess it can't be too bad right now :methman:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Whats wrong with your knee I dont remember anything, Plus I know how you feel, my knee is so jacked right now.

i actually did something to my knee b4 my diet last year (i have no idea what or when) but through my entire diet my knee was just terrible it hurt so bad on leg day i dont even know how i made it through....but i got an MRI on it over the summer and it was 2 big possibilities 1.) Meniscus 2.) partially torn patella tendon.......

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
what are your goals btw? :keke

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what are your goals btw? :keke

well as i said uptop i'm going to start my diet at 16 weeks out in december..... and b4 i start my diet i hope to get up to around 240lbs which is possible consdiering i'm around 235lbs right now

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Glad your back Turk. Nice set out plan you have there. And you are going to have made some massive improvements considering your strength levels this time round...unbelievable mate. Size always precedes strength so I'm sure you will be much muscular.

Also 5 pounds is a very reasonable amount to put on from now till December, of lean muscle tissue that is. Especially when you sort out your diet with Flex and get your appetite up and rolling.

Looking forward to it big man :xyxthumbs:

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
daym boi you gonna dominate the stage :) hope the judges will open there eyes this time...

oh and damn you about those numbers... you are just one strong mother f'er :D

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Welcome back to the logs bro, those gains are massive, going to dominate yet again.
keep up the hard work man! :tiphat:

patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking forward to seeing how things progress for ya bro...... Train hard....!:tiphat:

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It would be fun if u post last years dieting pics with the new ones next to each other, u can compare ur progress from week to week comparing both year's pics!