• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Perfect Golf Swing

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
As some of you may know golf is my favorite sport (yes I like it more than bodybuilding) And I was bored and watching some old swing videos and remembered this commercial and Tiger Wood's golf swing is still amazing.

No Gayness but a really cool video.

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i love to play golf too. ive been playing for about 6 1/2 or 7 years. it is by far my favorite sport and of course Tiger Woods is my favorite golfer. he has the best golf swing i have ever seen. i would kill to be able to play golf like that man.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i love to play golf too. ive been playing for about 6 1/2 or 7 years. it is by far my favorite sport and of course Tiger Woods is my favorite golfer. he has the best golf swing i have ever seen. i would kill to be able to play golf like that man.

Are you any good? At my best I was a 4 Handicap and right now prolly around an 8. My roommate wants me to get working on it so I can do the Ohio Amateur next year.

brendan

brendan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nice vid bro. i wish i could swing like him.

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Are you any good? At my best I was a 4 Handicap and right now prolly around an 8. My roommate wants me to get working on it so I can do the Ohio Amateur next year.

i used to be pretty good, but lately i havent been playing much with school and work. i got down to about a 5 or 6 handicap, but now im prolly around a 10 or 11. i really need to start playing again. im just so damn busy now a days.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
pretty cool video, i enjoy watching golf if tiger woods is playing

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Golf = GAY

and you know it...

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
only thing i dislike about golf is the standing, then walking, cart, stop, stand swing
etc
repetitive, and to a certain degree boring