• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Trailer of the new dorian yates video - the ultimate edition of blood & guts

D

demostenes

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

V213DVDLG-1.jpg

This is the NEW and ULTIMATE VERSION of DORIAN YATES BLOOD & GUTS DVD. The 2 DVD set.
We have added around two and a half hours of NEW MATERIAL to present all of the life time footage that we could find featuring the fabulous career of 6 time Mr Olympia, DORIAN YATES. Much of this was shot by GMV Productions during Dorian's career and includes our last interview with him in 2002 at the Olympia Expo.
The contest footage covers his career from his first British victory in 1986, to his Olympia appearances (thanks to the generosity of Andy Olson of Magna Media) to many of his Grand Prix victories to guest posing and more.

Not to be missed are the 25 minutes of wonderful, interesting and funny out- takes, thanks to Mark Dugdale and cameraman Joel Barham, from their shooting with Dorian recently at the Temple Gym in Birmingham. This footage was shot whilst filming Mark's latest DVD "A week in the Dungeon", available from Mark Dugdale as well as from GMV.

Last edited by a moderator:
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
It is great. I got it a couple of weeks ago. The best footage is him in his early days on stage before he turned pro. And then not to mention the Blood and Guts workout.

Bhana

Bhana

Damn his Aston martin is nice!

patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Video looks good to me.... I might just get it.