• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Yellow Bullet

wrestling lyon

wrestling lyon

any personal experiences with this?

I'm thinking about using this during (pre)/wrestling season, but it worries me some that it has ephedra in it

any comments on it and the pros/cons of trying this product would be much appreciated

Each serving of 1 capsule contains:

Caffeine (anhydrous) 300mg

Proprietary Blend [Ephedra Extract (25 mg Ephedra Nevadensis, Glucuronolactone, Phenylethylamine HCl, Synephrine Caprylate, Nettle Root Extract, Yohimbine HCl, Xanthinol Niacinate, Picamilon] 925mg

Other Ingredients: gelatin, magnesium stearate, silica, titanium dioxide, FD&C yellow #5, FD&C yellow #6

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ive seen afew people talk about yellow bullet throughout the bodybuilding forums, what is it? just a caffeine energy capsule?

mitbar23

mitbar23

its a weight loss pill, i have heard of many guys haveing a good experience with it. the ephedra shouldnt mess you up as long as you dont abuse it.

Palmetto

Palmetto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
its a weight loss pill, i have heard of many guys haveing a good experience with it. the ephedra shouldnt mess you up as long as you dont abuse it.

He speaks the truth. I would just be careful with no abusing it. I know wrestlers are prone to extreme things when it comes to making weight. Just be mindful of your heart rate and bp when using this during season. Be smart and you should be ok.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If u are to worried about the ehpedrine u should just get caffeine pills for energy...and if u need to make wieght try some water reducing pills for the weigh in and then u rehydrate!!

F

Flash

Yellow bullet is really good. I've only used a couple products for weight loss but I think its the best legit stuff. I have used clen which is the best overall but legal wise, yellow bullet is the way to go. Pro's more energy, appetite supress, and I lost weight quick (fat not muscle, I mean of course you will lose some muscle through weight lose but for me, it was mostly fat). Con's it made me jittery and couldnt sleep unless I took it at least 5hours be4 bed. Also if I took it and did pt (im in the army) I felt sick. So it worked best to take after pt and 5 hours before bed. Cycle it, Id do two weeks on two weeks off. Don't keep running it. O ya drink plenty of water!

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It is a powerful fat burner for sure. That's a lot of caffeine and ephedrine, but combined with synephrine and yohimbine, you can basically think of it as an "ephedrine/caffeine stack on steroids".

I would not recommend this, from a health standpoint. Personally, I've come to realize that you'd get just as much (or better), and certainly healthier results being a bit more strict on diet, and doing 20 minutes extra cardio a day. I would DEFINITELY not advise this before high intensity training, especially wrestling, as I'd worry about how much it can drive up your blood pressure.

If you were to use it, 1 cap before a low intensity cardio session, nothing more than this.

F

Flash

It is a powerful fat burner for sure. That's a lot of caffeine and ephedrine, but combined with synephrine and yohimbine, you can basically think of it as an "ephedrine/caffeine stack on steroids".

I would not recommend this, from a health standpoint. Personally, I've come to realize that you'd get just as much (or better), and certainly healthier results being a bit more strict on diet, and doing 20 minutes extra cardio a day. I would DEFINITELY not advise this before high intensity training, especially wrestling, as I'd worry about how much it can drive up your blood pressure.

If you were to use it, 1 cap before a low intensity cardio session, nothing more than this.

I totally agree. HITT would not be a good idea. Wrestling uses so much, I think you would pass out. Just do crossfit.com ^^ . If you want to lose weight, just -500 calories a day from what you eat to maintain. it don't matter if you eat 2000calories in a couple hours sitting or eat it through the day it just matters on eating less. It really don't matter if you eat a high fat diet such as the keto diet or a higher carb and low fat (protein needs to stay the same) it just matters like i said on eating less then you take in and expel