• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Stanozolol cycle, please help

P

PiC

hey guys i just got my stanozolol(winstrol) pills.and i wanna start using them. from what i know i should take 3-5 a day.with what should i stak? beside protein shakes and all other supplements.i take liv52 for liver.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
First off what are your stats as of now? I need to know your diet, training and all that good stuff.

Test is always needed as a base. Liv52 should be taken after cycle, used during will hinder absorption.

P

PiC

height:1 78 m
weight: 75 kilos
diet: 5-6 egg whites per day, 1 or 2 protein shakes, rice/broccoli/boiled potatoes with stake/fish, 2 bananas and 2 apples,1 salad with chicken breast or stake. around that.. and i random it depending on the day.maybe ill add some amino and peanut butter.
day 1: chest + abs
day 2: legs
day 3: off
day 4: shoulders + traps
day 5: back
day 6:arms
day 7: off

Thats about it..wanna bring my legs and arms up.ill probably change the workout so i can do every 10 days arms.

P

PiC

ooohh.. and the diet is in no particulary order. i am gonna have about 5 meals.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ooohh.. and the diet is in no particulary order. i am gonna have about 5 meals.

I am not understanding why you are choosing winstrol? Will you be including Test into this cycle? What are your goals besides bringing up lagging body parts? What is your BF%? If it's over 14% you need to cut down.. Naturally that is!

P

PiC

nope
its like 12 as far as i know.well i dont wanna get very big.but i need a little more mass and i dont want to inject test.i prefer pills.i am working out for 3 years now. im a tipical ectomorph even in offseason i have abs.my goal is to be a lil bit more moscular.i dont wanna bulk up like a fuckin tank.i just wanna be around 80 kilos ripped.and i am not in a hurry and as i said i prefer pills.so no test in cycle on stanozolol.so u recommand me to take something else? or should i just do the 3 to 5 pills a day then liv and naturally.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what are your tabs dosed at?

L

lorri_01

"i just wanna be around 80 kilos ripped.and i am not in a hurry" in no expert on steroids or anything, but if your not in a hurry why not try doing it naturally especially since your ectomorph your goal seems to be able to achieve without aas

P

PiC

"i just wanna be around 80 kilos ripped.and i am not in a hurry" in no expert on steroids or anything, but if your not in a hurry why not try doing it naturally especially since your ectomorph your goal seems to be able to achieve without aas

because it should take me about 10 years to do that.i burn fat very fast and its very hard to put on size even fat...stanozolol will help me in strength and size..i know a buddy of mine who took stanozolol and it work great for him he did only 100 tabs...
my tabs are 10 mg.

cuts

cuts

Banned
correct me if i was wrong running winny alone is waste of money!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
P

PiC

correct me if i was wrong running winny alone is waste of money!

could be. but i saw on a friend off mine that he had some pretty good results just for what i am lookin for. i repeat i dont wanna be like a "walkin" tank. strength and a bit of size and definition. of course winny alone is horse shit in comparison with susta or deca or any other stacks but its much safer and from what i know , the size that u put on(2-4 kilos) it stays.

cuts

cuts

Banned
my last cycle(2nd cycle) was test E 750 mg a week and 50 mg ED of winny. i put on 5 kg solid mass no bloat it look or water retraction in fact i lost some fat too. (i thank big04pimpin for all his help).
by the way winny is not safe if you think of your liver and joints.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Test should always be a base for all cycles. I in no way support or advise that you run a winny only cycle. You are set on using Winny only so I am wondering why you asked for our help!?

P

PiC

Test should always be a base for all cycles. I in no way support or advise that you run a winny only cycle. You are set on using Winny only so I am wondering why you asked for our help!?

well i ask for ur help cuz i am not mr know it all and i wanna see if its good and healthy what i want to do... i know that its not good for joints, u can injure ur muscle easily..

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Test doesn't have to be the base of all cycles. You could add in a few other compounds to make this cycle more effective because winny only sucks most of the time. But I would need to know what you can get your hands on. Just an FYI, I would never just use winny. Now some Tren with winny and depending if you like your libido then I would definalty add in test prop. That would be the prime cycle for you to cut up and put a little muscle on at the same time. Also don't worry, you won't become a "tank" off of one cycle.

OH and CUTS, delete some of your PM's. I was trying to pm you like a week or two ago but it said your pm box was full. :linedrunk:

P

PiC

Test doesn't have to be the base of all cycles. You could add in a few other compounds to make this cycle more effective because winny only sucks most of the time. But I would need to know what you can get your hands on. Just an FYI, I would never just use winny. Now some Tren with winny and depending if you like your libido then I would definalty add in test prop. That would be the prime cycle for you to cut up and put a little muscle on at the same time. Also don't worry, you won't become a "tank" off of one cycle. QUOTE]

well i can get susta i can get test prop. so u sugest test prop + winny?

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Have you ever ran a cycle before?

Test prop needs to be injected ED or EOD. SUSTA needs to be injected every 3 days at the least with the short esters.

BigPimpn is right.. Test doesn't have to be a base. But I wouldn't do a cycle with out it.

If orals is what you like.. I hate to say this, I mean I really hate telling you this. Try Havoc.. A lot of guys rave about it. It's a Pro hormone, you will need a anti -e.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If you are man enough to take steroids, then your man enough to inject it. The first one will suck, no way around it. You will be nervous as hell but after a few you it won't bother you at all. Also the mental effects that the Test Prop will give you are a huge plus when on cycle. You will feel great, confident, and if you can get your hands on it, I definitly would. Testosterone has also been proven to help you lose abdominal fat also so that another plus for trying to cut up.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I agree with Bigpimp Test Prop is a great choice.

However I have a feeing this guy is pretty damn novice to a lot of things. So I would think that having him inject ED or EOD will be pretty hard to do. If he does decide to go with the prop.. Well then hats off to him for that.

montanamuscle

montanamuscle

just stay natty then. it seems like a big "give and take" game if you know what i mean. i have not done a cycle yet, but i plan to after i get as much info as i can on how to do it right.