• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Awesome NHL Goal

h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Pretty nice goal, ey? Thats from the last nights game Anaheim - Ottawa 4-3

Last edited by a moderator:
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i dont see the puk at all :greddy:

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
That was Ray Emery....he suck..

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That was Ray Emery....he suck..

Nah, Alex Auld. They got rid of Emery the summer, he's playing in europe.

Tough to explain it, but when it was flipped up, and went down, Marchant backhanded it, and it went over Auld's glove.

thedon

thedon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
crazy goal...cant blame auld

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hockey = stupid sport.

mexiFRO

mexiFRO

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Have you played? Hockey might be the most difficult sport in the world to play.

Golf is up there. May not be the most demanding physically but to continuously hit the ball straight and solid with as many moving parts combined with 90+ club head speed with an iron is very hard to do. I can respect all the skating and puck handling though in Hockey. It is definitely a fun sport.

h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I wouldnt say that hockey is difficult to play.. well I played it almost 8 years so maybe thats why. But I think its very fun to play. Its interesting to watch something happends all the time, its so fast sport.

But I undestand that some of u dont like it. I dont like soccer so why everyone should like hockey :dunnodude:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I wouldnt say that hockey is difficult to play.. well I played it almost 8 years so maybe thats why. But I think its very fun to play. Its interesting to watch something happends all the time, its so fast sport.

But I undestand that some of u dont like it. I dont like soccer so why everyone should like hockey :dunnodude:

I know what your saying I played hockey from 4 years old till I was 16 and over the years it becomes second nature. But when you take all the factors into play its a very difficult game to play...let alone play at a professional level

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Golf is up there. May not be the most demanding physically but to continuously hit the ball straight and solid with as many moving parts combined with 90+ club head speed with an iron is very hard to do. I can respect all the skating and puck handling though in Hockey. It is definitely a fun sport.

Oh no doubt, Im not sure if you've seen my top 10 athletes thread, but if so check it out.

I know what your saying I played hockey from 4 years old till I was 16 and over the years it becomes second nature. But when you take all the factors into play its a very difficult game to play...let alone play at a professional level

I played from around 4 until I was 20, and eventually at a pretty competitive level. But it is so difficult when you get to a level let's say Junior A or above. You need to be strong, fast, tough, in great shape, quick thinking, and so on.

I think being the best golfer in the world is the hardest accomplishment in sport. But it's easier to be a good (say, 10 or under handicap) golfer than it is a Junior A or above hockey player.