• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Recent Randy Couture pics

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He's looking pretty small, could be in trouble against Brock Lesnar.

couturetrain2-1.jpg

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I actually have feeling that Brock will win this bout..

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Where are his muscles??

BTW im seeing double......:uhoh2:

HATER

HATER

what's wrong with his left ear??

patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what's wrong with his left ear??

Cauliflower ear (also hematoma auris or perichondrial hematoma) is a condition most common among amateur wrestlers, rugby players, mixed martial artists, and jiu jitsu players. If the external portion of the ear suffers a blow, a blood clot or other fluid may collect under the perichondrium. This separates the cartilage from the overlying perichondrium that is its source of nutrients, causing the cartilage to die. This leads to a formation of fibrous tissue in the overlying skin. When this happens, the outer ear becomes permanently swollen and deformed, thus resembling a cauliflower.

Headgear that protects the ears is worn in wrestling and rugby (where it is called a "scrum cap"), many martial arts, and other contact sports to help prevent this condition. For some wrestlers and fighters, however, a cauliflower ear is considered a badge of courage [1].

There ya go bro.....:xyxthumbs:

V

vdawg

damn, hes changed big time.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hes getting older....he'll be in shape dont worry but the size difference is inevitable brock is a beast. Randy has experience and skill over brock but brocks size might be to much to handle. I think if randy can handle the initial rush of brock he will finish the fight. We will see in a few weeks :D

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Im thinking that unless Lesnar makes a mistake early, he's gonna pull it off like he did the last fight.

Kanav

Kanav

um why is everyone actually giving brock any consideration?

He landed a lucky punch on herring and that was it. (herring said he lost his vision in that fight, and lesner STILL couldnt finish him)

I would be fucking horrified if lesner actually beats coture, but itd still be nice to see him get smashed by nog

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

He landed a lucky punch on herring and that was it. (herring said he lost his vision in that fight, and lesner STILL couldnt finish him)

I would be fucking horrified if lesner actually beats coture, but itd still be nice to see him get smashed by nog

Agreed 100% the dude has limited skills and will get exposed, of course he still has a punchers chance...he is a monster and randy isnt getting any younger or stronger. But Couture outclasses him in almost all aspects of the game, except maybe wrestling. I know Lesnar was a NCAA wrestling champion but don't forget couture is a great wrestler as well.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Lesnar didn't finish him, but he was shooting in at will, and when so, he was pretty well toying with Herring like a child when he was on top of him. There were lots of times where Heath looked like he was able to get out, or even counter, and he would have against a normal fighter, but Brock is just too much of a monster.

Randy was a great wrestler, but I know he was predominately Greco Roman (which would reflect why he is good at keeping people on the cage, and "dirty boxing them.").

Couture isn't great off his back, which is why Mir was such a horrible match for Lesnar (as he made a n00b mistake, and Mir countered immediately). I think the fight will go pretty much like the last one, Brock shooting, and just smothering him, and winning by decision.

Edit: I know Lesnar won a NCAA heavyweight championship, but he also lost in the finals the year before. And his overall record was 106-5 in four years of college, which is pretty impressive. I'd give him an advantage in the shooting departments both in skill, and an obvious mismatch in size/strength/speed.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Here's the vid.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.clipser.com/Play?vid=557726"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.clipser.com/Play?vid=557726" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I dont see any pics.

Edit: nvm.

P

Pain

VIP
Skilled fighters don't need to be big.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Skilled fighters don't need to be big.

This is absolutely true. But Randy's style is much the same as Brock's, and Brock is younger, 50 lbs heavier, stronger and faster, and probably the better wrestler.

Bad matchup for Randy.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is absolutely true. But Randy's style is much the same as Brock's, and Brock is younger, 50 lbs heavier, stronger and faster, and probably the better wrestler.

Bad matchup for Randy.

Randy is a better overall fighter though...and experience is on his side. Should be interesting to watch :D

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lesnar didn't finish him, but he was shooting in at will, and when so, he was pretty well toying with Herring like a child when he was on top of him. There were lots of times where Heath looked like he was able to get out, or even counter, and he would have against a normal fighter, but Brock is just too much of a monster.

I agree with the fact he smothered herring...but saying he was toying with him is a laugh...he wasn't able to finish the fight period because he honestly lacks skill. He couldn't submit him or finish it via GnP. He looks almost lost on what to do when he gets a dominate position. So he layed on him for 3 rounds. I'm not saying he wont get better i mean if he trains and picks up more overall skills (bjj, mua thai etc) he will be a serious force. But right now all he has going for him is size/strength and the wrestling background. He can still win fights this way but its just a boring style to watch and wont work on the top tier fighters IMO specially guys that are well versed on the ground.

Kanav

Kanav

Bad matchup for Randy.

randy by RNC, im calling it here.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Honestly the whole fight is somewhat of a joke...i mean Lesnar has had what 3 mma fights, only 1 win in the UFC and is fighting for the UFC heavyweight title. He should have to fight guys like kongo, Werdum, Hardonk, Gonzaga etc before he gets this shot. But his name is a draw and its all about the money right :uhoh2:

Kanav

Kanav

^ well obviously, cuz it sure as hell isnt about him deserving this